Xbox Design Lab delivery

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab delivery in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, my order has been in pending status. However, this order has an estimated delivery time of July 16th. I already paid with my microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dr choi, Jul 16, 2021.

1. dr choi
    dr choi Guest

Xbox Design Lab delivery

Hello, my order has been in pending status.

However, this order has an estimated delivery time of July 16th.

I already paid with my microsoft account balance June 21.

Plz tell me when they can send the item.

:)

dr choi, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Design Lab delivery

Well, it's estimated....in normal times that would likely be an accurate date but not these days. They do say

"We aim to have the controller in your hands within 28 days of placing your order."

Not sure whether that is days overall or just working days but it does say "we aim" meaning it's not a guarantee

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-gb#faq
  3. Hi Im Swat Win User

Xbox Design Lab delivery

Contact Microsoft Store support. The forums are not the place to get help with such issues.

The FAQ does state that they will attempt to deliver the product within 28 days. See here for more information.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Delivery estimates for Design Lab Controller

Experiences differ from one another.

I would highly advise you to contact the store support: Contact Microsoft Store Support since they're the only ones who can update you!
  5. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

Thema:

Xbox Design Lab delivery

1. Xbox Design Lab delivery - Similar Threads - Design Lab delivery

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack: Hello, a week ago I bought a Xbox series S. Besides the console I bought 2 Xbox battery packs and I ordered a lab design controller. Got the console and the battery packs. Now I got my lab design...
  3. Xbox One Design Lab Controller part replacement?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Design Lab Controller part replacement?: I have an Xbox One Custom Design Lab Controller that was gifted to me in 2019 and within the past day a tear has formed on the colored left thumbstick rubber and I am unsure if there is some way I...
  4. Design Lab Controller stuck in transit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller stuck in transit: I purchased an xbox design lab controller and it was due for delivery on 19th July but the FedEx update just says 'In Transit' in France. Trying to contact Microsoft customer service but finding a...
  5. My custom controller from design lab has had a issue with the delivery of my xbox custom...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My custom controller from design lab has had a issue with the delivery of my xbox custom...: Fedex has said that All pieces have not arrived at clearance port together. Recommended action: No action required at this time. Clearance instructions from the importer are required....
  6. Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab: I just visited the new Design Lab, this morning, and it seems to be missing the ability to save builds. The old Design Lab allowed us to create controller combinations and preview them in a...
  7. Delivery estimates for Design Lab Controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Delivery estimates for Design Lab Controller: Hi all, I placed an order for a custom controller on the 17th of June, I've received confirmation of the order but haven't heard anything since. From what I've found online it states that they...
  8. Xbox Design Lab order was refunded without any notice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab order was refunded without any notice: I placed an order through the Xbox Design Lab on 6/17/2021 and received a confirmation e-mail after the order was completed. I just happened to check my Microsoft account for the order status...
  9. Design Lab Order Refunded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab Order Refunded: I recently checked on my controller and the order shows up as refunded. I have received nothing about a cancelation. What I need to know is why it was refunded, and if the controller will still...
  10. Failed delivery of 5,000 rewards points with purchase from Xbox One controller design lab

in XBoX Rewards
    Failed delivery of 5,000 rewards points with purchase from Xbox One controller design lab: I ordered my controller and it said I'd get 5,000 rewards points with the purchase. I purchased it and never got my points. 4d5f27e9-51e9-4dae-8538-3c45863fe0b0