Xbox design lab

Discus and support Xbox design lab in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm just wondering whether you guys are going to bring Xbox design lab to Australia? Best regards 7f0f68fc-87fd-40ae-91a6-4e1cfa6a413c Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Theepicspartain, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Xbox design lab

I'm just wondering whether you guys are going to bring Xbox design lab to Australia?

Best regards

:)

Theepicspartain, Jan 21, 2019
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

5. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Before you check out with design lab it actually states this in the cart:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
  6. DUCKYMCNALLY Win User

Delivery company?

Xbox design Lab controller ?
Thema:

Xbox design lab

1. Xbox design lab - Similar Threads - design lab

2. Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers: I want to design my own controller but, the Design Lab doesn't offer the "rubberized diamond grip for enhanced comfort"; will Microsoft ever offer this option? 6be4bbb1-ba28-45da-b134-e1dd6235b821
  3. design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

in XBoX on Windows
    design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...: I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred." 429373dd-fd22-4a4c-8c38-00893708e653
  4. Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices): I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller. 38285050-6a6a-4d90-a40e-3c171c60c80c
  5. Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ios and android Xbox Design Lab App?: I always wonder why microsoft never release Xbox Design Lab Application for mobile like iso and android, would be faster, easier, to access. 06a4b25b-fd61-4045-a3ed-5dcff46db601
  6. Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.: So I've been trying to open the custom controller to add a replacement part and clean the interior but I don't see how to open it with rubberized grips at least without tearing the seals of the...
  7. Designer labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designer labs controller: Hello, my sister got me a designer labs custom controller for christmas and now, ~7 months later [img] in july, im noticing that the rubber on the left thumb stick is separating. Is that covered...
  8. Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue: I purchased a custom controller about four months ago and was really happy with it until today when the microphone jack stopped working. I've had the same headset since way before i got the custom...
  9. Design lab engraving glitch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design lab engraving glitch: Hi, im trying to engrave my sons name to a controller and i get the message ‘unexpected error has happened’ , ive tried this on safari and explorer. I can add my own gamertag no problem but soon...
  10. xbox controller design lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller design lab: I'm going to design a controller and I thought a while ago that I saw a section where I could see designs that other people had uploaded. Am I mistaken or was there actually a section for that and...