Xbox Design Lab

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I live in the UK, is it possible to get the design lab controllers to the UK, we have designed one but it's only showing shipping to the US. TIA... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaroleGutcher, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Xbox Design Lab

Hi

I live in the UK, is it possible to get the design lab controllers to the UK, we have designed one but it's only showing shipping to the US.

TIA

:)

CaroleGutcher, Oct 21, 2019
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

5. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

Thema:

Xbox Design Lab

1. Xbox Design Lab - Similar Threads - Design Lab

2. Are Xbox Design Lab controllers compatible with Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Design Lab controllers compatible with Windows 10?: Hello, I have one little question, are the controllers from Xbox Design Lab compatible with Windows 10? 25b5be6f-6157-42c8-9579-a1a599b2143c
  3. Xbox design lab controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller issue: A few months ago I purchased a design lab controller, after a few weeks of gaming, one of the buttons (RB bumper) stopped working correctly on all games so it is a universal issue, I'm trying to...
  4. Xbox design lab controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab controller issue: A few months ago I purchased a design lab controller, after a few weeks of gaming, one of the buttons (RB bumper) stopped working correctly on all games so it is a universal issue, I'm trying to...
  5. Xbox Design Lab Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Design Lab Saves: Are there any plans to put the save design feature back for the Xbox Design Lab controllers? 075a6e44-0e00-4f75-b2f9-cff0ef3b34cf
  6. Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working: Hi, My son bought an Xbox design lab controller 1 month ago and the headphone jack has stopped working. We have tried different headsets and none work. We have also connected headsets to his...
  7. Design Lab Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller Issue: When connecting my controller via USB, connectivity is intermittent (and sometimes disconnects despite the xbox button remaining lit) and the controller does not charge the play and charge battery...
  8. warranty replacement for design lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    warranty replacement for design lab controller: Hi, First i find out that my £70 design lab xbox one x controller has gone faulty and then i find out it has only 6 months warranty from new. So the right bumper is not very responsive and...
  9. Replacing/Fixing Design Lab Controller Rubberized Grips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacing/Fixing Design Lab Controller Rubberized Grips: Hiya. Bought a Design Lab controller about a year ago. The rubberized grips on the back are noticeably peeling off. It's no longer under warranty so I can't send it in for repair. Is there any...
  10. Xbox design lab controlloer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox design lab controlloer: Hi- I ordered an Xbox design lab controller. I paid for an engraving. I received the controller on Monday and it was no engraved. I have been trying for 3 days to get this resolved with Xbox and...