Xbox Design Lab

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I live in the UK, is it possible to get the design lab controllers to the UK, we have designed one but it's only showing shipping to the US. TIA... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaroleGutcher, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Xbox Design Lab

Hi

I live in the UK, is it possible to get the design lab controllers to the UK, we have designed one but it's only showing shipping to the US.

TIA

:)

CaroleGutcher, Oct 21, 2019
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

6. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Before you check out with design lab it actually states this in the cart:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
Thema:

Xbox Design Lab

1. Xbox Design Lab - Similar Threads - Design Lab

2. Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers: Hello I have ran into an issue on Xbox Design Lab where I can't save my controller designs. Will it save if I purchase a custom design lab controller? Thanks in advance....
  3. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?: That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4
  4. Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers: I've been thinking about finally picking one up or possibly waiting and giving them as gifts to my groomsmen. I just want to see what the rest of the community has created with the Design Lab!...
  5. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack: My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will...
  6. Xbox Design Lab - Won't ship

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab - Won't ship: Does anyone know when the Xbox Design Lab will ship to New Zealand? I have tried to make one via the design lab, by the time I go to check out it says that it's not available in New Zealand yet....
  7. Design Lab controller customs China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller customs China: Has anybody’s controller been stopped at China customers en route to the UK? Mine has been stuck there for a week! 3b657f24-a22b-4064-931b-2acaf38f1d09
  8. Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...: Bonjour, Ma manette Xbox Design Lab ne fonctionne plus depuis hier. Impossible de l'allumer avec la batterie pleine, et quand je met des piles le bouton Xbox s'allume pendant une seconde puis...
  9. Xbox design lab uk error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab uk error: I want to design my own controller on the design lab UK site but when I sign in it asks me to download a file and wont load properly. The US site works fine but I cant get one delivered from that...
  10. Xbox design labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design labs controller: Recently the grip on my xbox controller has been falling off. I bought it from the xbox design labs and I was wondering if microsoft would replace it with another one. Since I haven't had the...