Xbox design lab

Discus and support Xbox design lab in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am really having issues buying a design lab controller. I can design the controller and then add it to my basket, from here I put my delivery... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GemmaRobinson4, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Xbox design lab

Hi I am really having issues buying a design lab controller.

I can design the controller and then add it to my basket, from here I put my delivery address in and click save and it comes up with an error every time.

I have tried with different browsers on different devices and have cleared history and cache on the browsers but nothing seems to help!

Rang Microsoft customer support and was told they could do nothing about it.

Any help would be great, thanks.

:)

GemmaRobinson4, Nov 24, 2021
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

5. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

Thema:

Xbox design lab

1. Xbox design lab - Similar Threads - design lab

2. Design lab error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Design lab error: Hey all, i’m trying to order a customised xbox controller, however at the check out after i fill in my details eg my address, phone number etc once i press ‘save’ it keeps saying error try again...
  3. Design Lab Xbox controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Design Lab Xbox controllers: Hi, I want to design and purchase an Xbox controller but I don't know if you do shipping to New Zealand. Thanks, Michelle ad39392b-c04c-4605-a75b-2bef9eb30db8
  4. Custom Xbox One Wireless controllers from Xbox Design Labs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Xbox One Wireless controllers from Xbox Design Labs: So I have 2 Custom Xbox One Wireless controllers from Xbox Design Labs, both out of warranty the problems started probably right around the year mark. Anyway the custom rubber grips are coming...
  5. Xbox Design Lab - Shadow, Camo, Metallic Triggers/D-Pad, Grip... not available anymore???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab - Shadow, Camo, Metallic Triggers/D-Pad, Grip... not available anymore???: Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows if the Shadow, Camo, Metallic, Grip etc... got removed, and if so, why, and if it will come back anytime soon. I designed a controller like 3 years ago with...
  6. Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack: Hello, a week ago I bought a Xbox series S. Besides the console I bought 2 Xbox battery packs and I ordered a lab design controller. Got the console and the battery packs. Now I got my lab design...
  7. Xbox One Design Lab Controller part replacement?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Design Lab Controller part replacement?: I have an Xbox One Custom Design Lab Controller that was gifted to me in 2019 and within the past day a tear has formed on the colored left thumbstick rubber and I am unsure if there is some way I...
  8. Design Lab Controller stuck in transit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller stuck in transit: I purchased an xbox design lab controller and it was due for delivery on 19th July but the FedEx update just says 'In Transit' in France. Trying to contact Microsoft customer service but finding a...
  9. My custom controller from design lab has had a issue with the delivery of my xbox custom...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My custom controller from design lab has had a issue with the delivery of my xbox custom...: Fedex has said that All pieces have not arrived at clearance port together. Recommended action: No action required at this time. Clearance instructions from the importer are required....
  10. Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab: I just visited the new Design Lab, this morning, and it seems to be missing the ability to save builds. The old Design Lab allowed us to create controller combinations and preview them in a...