Xbox Dev I.D question

Discus and support Xbox Dev I.D question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I was interested in starting to develop a game so I checked out Xbox developing so I was going to pay the $19 dollars for my Dev account then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Billybushboy, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Billybushboy
    Billybushboy Guest

Xbox Dev I.D question

So I was interested in starting to develop a game so I checked out Xbox developing so I was going to pay the $19 dollars for my Dev account then I wasn't sure if when they said app development if that means games as well can someone help?

:)

Billybushboy, Apr 21, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Xbox Dev I.D question

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Dev I.D question

Hey there Billy!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums regarding this ID @ Xbox question. Go ahead and take a look at the following site for more information on this program.

• L: ID@Xbox
    Alternatively you can also check out the creators program, it is possible that this could be a better option depending on what exactly you are aiming for.

Take a look and let us know if it has helped.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Did i get hacked?

it was the E.A website that was hacked.

if your xbox live I.D and passwords are the same as you use for E.A ,that will be the problem
  5. xXGafferXx Win User

Been a few years O.O

Doh! logged onto the wrong I.D. such a fail lol..
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

Deleting XBox Live account

You can't delete an Xbox LIVE account because you'd have to delete your Windows LIVE I.D., which is impossible.
Thema:

Xbox Dev I.D question

1. Xbox Dev I.D question - Similar Threads - Dev question

2. Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. Dev Mode Activation App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dev Mode Activation App: So, I'm new to all this and this may seem like a stupid question, but I'm genuinely confused. My question is do I also need a PC to actually create a game with the Dev Mode App or can I do it all...
  4. DEVS and other Microsoft employees

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEVS and other Microsoft employees: Why is it that Microsoft developers are so focused on making the latest and greatest console that they can't take two seconds to realize that a lot of people don't like the cloud to play 360 games...
  5. Dev mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dev mode: Hi. I have a problem logging in to my dev mode. My xbox tried to update when I was in dev mode. It ended up getting stuck on the error message. I have sorted it out and had to update a patch from...
  6. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  7. No more free xbox dev promo codes???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No more free xbox dev promo codes???: Ive been trying to be apart of the xbox development community for awhile now. Please let me know any promo code to remove the $19 price. Keep hearing people getting developer access free and im...
  8. Cannot connect to a retail kit xbox one from Xbox Dev Mode Companion with 10.0.17763.4088...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to a retail kit xbox one from Xbox Dev Mode Companion with 10.0.17763.4088...: Xbox one retail kits for updated to latest OS 10.0.17763.4088 version Device portal works on a browser but same kit cannot be accessed from Dev Mode Companion Xbox one devkit with same...
  9. Dev Mode Activation app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Mode Activation app: I am trying to activate my console through the provided link on the third step on the app but the link keeps on sending me to the Partner Center and I don't know where to put the activation code...
  10. xbox one dev mode I disabled - I want to activate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one dev mode I disabled - I want to activate: Hello there. I'm xbox one I've registered the developer but I made a mistake when I canceled the console How can I reactivate ef82a433-885f-44a6-b7fd-90ce47f4a274