Xbox Dev I.D question

Discus and support Xbox Dev I.D question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I was interested in starting to develop a game so I checked out Xbox developing so I was going to pay the $19 dollars for my Dev account then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Billybushboy, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Billybushboy
    Billybushboy Guest

Xbox Dev I.D question

So I was interested in starting to develop a game so I checked out Xbox developing so I was going to pay the $19 dollars for my Dev account then I wasn't sure if when they said app development if that means games as well can someone help?

:)

Billybushboy, Apr 21, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Xbox Dev I.D question

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Dev I.D question

Hey there Billy!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums regarding this ID @ Xbox question. Go ahead and take a look at the following site for more information on this program.

• L: ID@Xbox
    Alternatively you can also check out the creators program, it is possible that this could be a better option depending on what exactly you are aiming for.

Take a look and let us know if it has helped.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Did i get hacked?

it was the E.A website that was hacked.

if your xbox live I.D and passwords are the same as you use for E.A ,that will be the problem
  5. xXGafferXx Win User

Been a few years O.O

Doh! logged onto the wrong I.D. such a fail lol..
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

Deleting XBox Live account

You can't delete an Xbox LIVE account because you'd have to delete your Windows LIVE I.D., which is impossible.
Thema:

Xbox Dev I.D question

1. Xbox Dev I.D question - Similar Threads - Dev question

2. [Xbox One OS Omega Ring] Dev Home icon is missing while in Dev Mode, can't exit Dev Mode....

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox One OS Omega Ring] Dev Home icon is missing while in Dev Mode, can't exit Dev Mode....: tl;dr read the title Hi, So I was happy to find out that the bug I had in Dev Mode is fixed in the Omega Ring version of the console's system software, but now I have this other issue. I need a...
  3. Xbox One Dev Mode is broken after it was last updated. Apps installed within it will fail...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Dev Mode is broken after it was last updated. Apps installed within it will fail...: First of all, I'm using Retail Stable firmware everything untouched (save for using Dev Mode). The problem that I have specifically is that after installing ANY app in Dev Mode, then rebooting...
  4. Do devs test anything before a release?

in XboX Insiders
    Do devs test anything before a release?: Kinda getting tired of finding simple bugs that just shouldn't happen.. Msgs not updating as being read is a new one.. Is there any inhouse testing before release or are you just changing stuff...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Dev error 6317

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Dev error 6317: Experiencing constant kicking on Call of Duty Modern Warfare due to dev error 6317. It seems to be an issue with the transfer of the game license for the digital copy over the internet almost as...
  6. Official Dolby Atmos Update from Dev Team?

in XboX Insiders
    Official Dolby Atmos Update from Dev Team?: Would it be possible for someone from the dev team to give us an update on the status of Dolby Atmos support on the Xbox One X and S? I'd be interested to know if it's on a white board anywhere or...
  7. Dev mode, nothing working after reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev mode, nothing working after reboot: So I put my xb1 in dev mode. Sideload a bunch of programs apps and such. Everything works. I saw a few mentions in retroarch threads about having to reinstall after a power off... But all my...
  8. Call of duty Modern Warfare Dev error 6317

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Modern Warfare Dev error 6317: Is Microsoft planning on doing anything about this error occurring primarily on xbox? No concern Activision pushing customers to other platforms with the lack of support/ attention they are...
  9. xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem: dy unstalled the application and reset the same thing continues the applications works normal after this update was like this I bought the partner subscription to use xbox one dev mode before was...
  10. xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem: yes already reset xbox one factory mode already reset using flash drive already unstalled the application and reset the same thing continues the applications works normal after this update was...