Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking

Discus and support Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my stepson has had external accounts linked to his Xbox account (EA being one of them) which he is aware of but I am wondering if it is possible to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhilR1109, Aug 1, 2020.

1. PhilR1109
    PhilR1109 Guest

So my stepson has had external accounts linked to his Xbox account (EA being one of them) which he is aware of but I am wondering if it is possible to unlink these from his Xbox profile in order to link a new EA account (in this instance)? Can it be done
    through your Xbox/Microsoft account or is this something to go to EA about?

:)

PhilR1109, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. [Farscape] Win User

you would need to login to the ea account on ea website and unlink from there, unless they have changed it simular to epic.

Epic games changed earlier this year and locked accounts (you can unlink but only re link the xbox account with the exact same epic account)
  3. StanisławKilanowski Win User

Changing linked Xbox account

Hello Brad,

Thank you for the answer.

I understand that unfortunately it's impossible. However is there a way to unlink or delete the Xbox Live Account linked to the B (target) Microsoft Account and then link the A Xbox Live Account? Or the other way around - unlink Xbox Live Account from the
    A Microsoft Account (would the achievements be stored locally then?) and then link it to the B Microsoft Account?
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019

you need to log into your epic account to unlink it from your xbox account. go in your settings on epic and it should say linked accounts go to that n select unlink.

hope it helps
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Ubisoft club

6. PalmettoBling Win User

Connected Accounts

Thema:

1. Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking - Similar Threads - Developer Account Linking

2. Xbox Developer Mode not activating on insider ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Developer Mode not activating on insider ring?: I'm trying to activate developer mode, but it gets to the we need to update, and does nothing. I have restarted fully, and have no clue what to do not. submitted by /u/YeeOfficer [link] [comments]
  3. 7 years in the making, finally i put my solo developed game on Xbox One (well, the demo...

in XboX Insiders
    7 years in the making, finally i put my solo developed game on Xbox One (well, the demo...: [IMG] submitted by /u/VikongGames [link] [comments]
  4. developing a new game for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    developing a new game for xbox live: Hi all im trying to develop a new game in xbox live. part of the app is a chat for text and voice conversation between users. is it possible to develop my own chat or do i have to use xbox api...
  5. Gears of war 4 Broken. Developer promises broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 Broken. Developer promises broken: Gears 4 still will not let us craft the flaming and midnight omen skins in gam . An update promised by developer ,the coalition, for january 2020. 6 months later we still have no update and the...
  6. Developer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Developer account: How do i delete my developer account or unenroll from the program itself 05f83e17-8a5e-4fd0-add7-5cae3740e30f
  7. How does a game developer have access to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does a game developer have access to my Microsoft account?: I’ll wait for the excusses... How does a game developer have access to my Microsoft account? You say hackers are the developers are responsible for “security patches” but how do you explain my...
  8. How can I find out who my Developer Account Manager is and if I dont have one, what do I need ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I find out who my Developer Account Manager is and if I dont have one, what do I need ...: I am a Microsoft developer who is working on a game prototype in Unreal Engine. I was informed by a member of the support staff at Epic Games that to get the official Xbox UE4 Engine Fork access...
  9. Setting up Indi developer account as student.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up Indi developer account as student.: Having issues with not being able to select student option when joining app hub. Contacted support who said the indi developer support only responds through this forum. Have posted transcript of...
  10. Account developer issue.Need enforcement Team Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account developer issue.Need enforcement Team Help.: Hi my Microsoft account is david roff, from my student portal im trying to get ready for my big assignment by doing the following here ....