Xbox didn't just eat but somehow ABSORBED my music CD?!?!

Discus and support Xbox didn't just eat but somehow ABSORBED my music CD?!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I; for the better part of a year; have had a tekken 7 CD in my xbox which I play at least once a week. Anyways today I took it out to test and see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Moon2020, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Moon2020
    Moon2020 Guest

So I; for the better part of a year; have had a tekken 7 CD in my xbox which I play at least once a week. Anyways today I took it out to test and see if my Zelda 25'th anniversary orchestra CD could play on consoles as it said compact disc and I was intending
    to sell it for it's collectible value (20-40$CAN). I'm sitting there listening to my zelda CD while cleaning and at a certain point I went to go change the song manually and it said problem playing this right now, and it said it for every song. I tried to
    eject it and it made the sound it makes when there is no disc inside your xbox...... I tried to do a manual eject with a Bobby pin; you are supposed to be able to get it out by going about 1.5-2inchs deep; and when I went in I nearly doubled those lengths
    and could feel there was no CD in there. So I put tekken back in just to see ‍♂️ and it went in no problem no disc bumping or scraping; started up no problem; and ejected with the eject button no problem. Needles to say I was quite shook and am really quite
    astounded and curious where the heck my CD went; cause it has to be inside the xbox! Like I never removed it; it just stopped working and apparently dissapeared? I'm so confused and wondering has anybody seen this happen before or heard of this happening?
    And what do I do about it? Cause I'd really like my collectible CD back from inside my xbox lol...

:)

Moon2020, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox didn't just eat but somehow ABSORBED my music CD?!?! - Similar Threads - didn't eat somehow

2. Xbox Gold didn't go through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold didn't go through: I bought a 3 month pass to xbox gold, and when i put the code in my account, my xbox glitched and it took me to the home page, after, i tried entering the code again and it said it has already...
  3. Changed Gamertag For XBox Online, Didn't Realize There Was a Fee

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Gamertag For XBox Online, Didn't Realize There Was a Fee: I recently just changed my gamertag today for XBox but had no idea once you changed it you had to pay, I changed my gamertag once already when I first made my account a while ago. Nothing has...
  4. Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code: So toady at around 1:12AM I decided to use the pso2 code in the perks but when I used the code 1. I didn't get a full code 2. the code just perk just straight up disappeared. Now I never used one...
  5. Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. I still didn't get my achievement

in XboX Insiders
    I still didn't get my achievement: So there was an issue with Xbox achievements and they've fixed it after the issue lasted 30 hours but, I still didn't get my achievement. Should I wait 72 hours and it will be unlocked...
  7. Hope this helps people with the problem a little if you didn't know [Bully]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hope this helps people with the problem a little if you didn't know [Bully]: Some of you have problems with people that in my opinion should learn how to communicate better (soft way of putting it) while this won't help them hope it helps you in some way. On your console,...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Extra steps email for warranty didn't send

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Extra steps email for warranty didn't send: Basically the title. I filled out my warranty and everything and it said it will send an email of what to do next but ive checked the email associated with my account and the one I entered and i...
  9. Para iadesi alamadım [I didn't get a refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Para iadesi alamadım [I didn't get a refund]: Yanlışlıkla bir ödemeyi 3 4 kez yaptım hemen geri iade ettim kartımdan para çekildi 1 2 gün geçti yatmadı hala [Translation-I accidentally made a payment 3 4 times immediately returned the money...
  10. gamerscore didn't add up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerscore didn't add up.: very irritated in the fact that i just completed a game and 500 of it didn't count. last week I had the same EXACT issue where i got robbed of 100 gamerscore, and it still hasn't added to my...