xbox digital code

Discus and support xbox digital code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I purchased a digital code online for my sons xbox and I accidentally redeemed it on the microsoft store because I didn't know what I was doing and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DoralynneValenzuela, Apr 20, 2020.

1. xbox digital code

Hi I purchased a digital code online for my sons xbox and I accidentally redeemed it on the microsoft store because I didn't know what I was doing and I purchased it for my sons xbox console. How do I fix it to where he can use the code on his xbox console?

:)

DoralynneValenzuela, Apr 20, 2020
  2. MrGrey300 Win User

Issues regarding dlc and digital codes for xbox 360

but what about digital codes for xbox 360 games,i'm trying to buy the ninja gaiden 3 razor edge digital code from my seller.Like will that digital code work,is there some actual pal or ntsc codes for the xbox 360 console?
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

kod na karte przedpłaconą [Edit - Translation] - Code for prepaid code

Hello Amelka,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You are correct, the Xbox prepaid codes should be 25 digits long. Xbox will not take codes that are any shorter or longer.

Check your 16 digit code for any possible redeeming instructions. For example, you may be asked to redeem that 16 digit code on a publishers/third party website before getting your 25 digit Xbox code.

Hope this helps!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Problems using Promo Code

Is it a 9 digit code or a 25 digit code? 9 digit codes are for microsoftstore.com. You would have to make the purchase there and it gives you the option to add a promo code during checkout. You would have to contact their customer support for issues with
    entering the code.

25 digit codes are Xbox codes and would be redeemed to your account before you make a purchase.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

something went wrong oooopppsss annoying ERROR

Where are you getting the code from? You say 24 digit but xbox live codes are 25 digits.
  6. curiouscolin Win User

founder status code only 20 digits where to enter

25 digits would be an XBox Live "redeem code".

The founder code is 20 digits, and the website link is on the card.
Thema:

xbox digital code

1. xbox digital code - Similar Threads - digital code

2. XBox digital deluxe edition of Code Vein to be discounted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox digital deluxe edition of Code Vein to be discounted?: I would like to buy the XBox digital deluxe edition of Code Vein and was wondering if you guys have a discounted version available. A new copy of the physical game is $25.99 (amazon), the season...
  3. 25 digit code lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    25 digit code lost: I allowed my son to set up xbox live but he put a random email in that we cant access! A payment has gone from my account but we don't have the 25 digit code. Need help in redeeming code and also...
  4. Digital Game Code doesn't work/Codice digitale non funziona

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game Code doesn't work/Codice digitale non funziona: Hi everyone! I bought a digital game code from Amazon, it's a valid one because it's distributed by Amazon itself so I don't think it's a bust. Once I enter the code (without error) it tells me...
  5. Bedrock Edition 25 Digit Redeem Code Was Never Sent

in XBoX on Windows
    Bedrock Edition 25 Digit Redeem Code Was Never Sent: I redeemed my code for my free version of Minecraft windows 10 edition and the code (25 character code) was never sent to my email. f2fad989-3ef3-454c-996b-b2080c442aac
  6. Xbox Digital Game Codes regions ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Game Codes regions ?: hey guys i want to purchase a digital game code from amazon, but i been reading the game codes have regions like US and EU. so: 1- how many regions are there ? 2- will i be able to activate...
  7. Digital Code for character wasn't provided with purchase as promised

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital Code for character wasn't provided with purchase as promised: Did anyone else purchase the digital copy movie of "joker" that was supposed to include a digital code for unlocking the Joker character in Mortal Kombat video game. But didn't receive the code to...
  8. Código 25 dígitos[Translation-25-digit code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Código 25 dígitos[Translation-25-digit code]: Comprei recentemente 2 jogos como presente dentro da microsoft store para xbox one e foi gerado 2 chaves de 25 dígitos, porém não vou utilizar eles no momento e queria revendê-los, eu posso vender...
  9. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  10. digital download code problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital download code problems: I purchased 2 call of duty modern warfare digital standard edition cards and I have been trying to get these cards to work for my boys for a few months now. there was no code printed on receipt...