Xbox digital game refund in Germany

Discus and support Xbox digital game refund in Germany in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi :) As far as I can tell, you can refund digital game purchases in the US. In Germany, it says "you can't refund a digital game". Is it possible to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nX Nordik, Jan 30, 2019.

1. nX Nordik
    nX Nordik Guest

Hi Xbox digital game refund in Germany :)

As far as I can tell, you can refund digital game purchases in the US. In Germany, it says "you can't refund a digital game".

Is it possible to get a refund via the support?

The Grand Tour Game isn't really worth 15 Euros.

:)

nX Nordik, Jan 30, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Nordik,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can request a call from support and see if you are eligible for a refund.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a callback follow these
    steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. MRallamagoosa Win User

20€ for a free "games with gold" game

Not all countries have the same rules regarding refunds of digital items and the form mentioned above is not available everywhere. Germany is probably one of the countries like others in the EU.

I would suggest checking the German support pages for both xbox and MS in general for details on refunds and eventually trying to Contact xbox support in case more help is needed. Below the links (support contacts can be found there too):

https://support.xbox.com/de-de/games/purchasing/buying-digital-game-faq

https://support.microsoft.com/de-de...re-returning-items-bought-for-exchange-refund
  5. ThoralfKieslich Win User

20€ for a free "games with gold" game

Hey

I am in germany and there the page doesnt exist when i click on request refund. Maybe in germany there is another way for refunding?
  6. Nixelplex Win User

I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game

Thema:

1. Xbox digital game refund in Germany - Similar Threads - digital game refund

2. Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]: titanfall single ve türkçe diye aldım.online ve ingilizce çıktı.iade seçeneği yok 15 gün olmadı ve 2 saatten fazla oynamadım.Nasıl iade edebilirim? [Mod Translated - I bought a single and...
  3. 디지털 게임 환불 [Translation-Digital game refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    디지털 게임 환불 [Translation-Digital game refund]: 피파19를 구입했는데요 설치는 해봤 구입은 16일이 플 이는 10분도 안했는데 플 이 2시간 구입 일시 일주일 안 넘으면 환불 가능하는다 이야기를 들은것 같아서 질문 한번 해봅니다 [Translation-I bought FIFA 19. I've done the installation, bought 16 days, played less than...
  4. Refund on Digital Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on Digital Games: I was wondering if anyone could clarify the Microsoft Terms of Sale for me in regards to getting a refund on a digital purchase of a game. I have contacted support to make a request but have...
  5. Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...: Hello, I created a Refund Request for an Xbox digital game that was accidentally purchased by someone else in my family. The game was never opened or played. I requested a refund 13 days after...
  6. Digital game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund: Hello, what's up? Thanks for reading by the way. I'm a casual player and don't know much about the Xbox, just play it ocasionally you know? Recently I wanted to play a fight game and remembered...
  7. Question about refunds on digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about refunds on digital games.: A day or two ago I accidently bought another copy of red dead redemption 2 and wanted to get a refund for it, but I was informed I couldn't and I tried to find out why but I couldn't really find...
  8. Xbox One digital game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One digital game refund: I wanted a refund so I contacted Microsoft support but they couldn’t help me so they told me to post this with my case number. (1434014546) f56c9f74-7930-4261-aa7c-3daece7e2e29
  9. Can i get a refund for a digital game that was bought by mistake by my 7yr old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund for a digital game that was bought by mistake by my 7yr old: my 7 yr old bought Sea of Thieves by accident. My card was used and deducted by 80.00euro.. he already has d game on disc.. Can i get a refund ?? 08fb12b3-37cb-4b36-80c0-29be89476c20
  10. Refund on a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on a digital game: I accidentally brought call of duty world war 2 and I want to return it as I don’t like it and didn’t mean to by it how can I refund it ? 37f102b1-b461-4464-bbac-53ecc438de20