XBOX Disc Drive

Discus and support XBOX Disc Drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently had to submit my console for a repair for the disc drive (the second console this has happened with). The first time I was offered a 3 month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by svenhopper, Aug 10, 2014.

1. svenhopper
    svenhopper Guest

XBOX Disc Drive

I recently had to submit my console for a repair for the disc drive (the second console this has happened with). The first time I was offered a 3 month subscription for my time/frustrations, which seemed appropriate. This second time, I was offered a 1-month
    extension. If you buy a subscription for a year, that's basically a 4-6 dollar "sorry-for-your-time." I am happy with the warranty and the ability to get the console repaired, but was hoping that, especially for the second time around, that I might get something
    else for compensation? I hate to sound entitled, I just expected more from a company with otherwise very great customer service that I have experienced.

:)

svenhopper, Aug 10, 2014
  2. diamondback8
    diamondback8 Guest
    Xbox One disc drive still necessary thanks to ‘bandwidth and game size’

You've probably heard that the disc drive for the Xbox One was considered non-existent one time for the design by Microsoft, making it a digital-only device. But thanks to this article I saw, it's still there.

Microsoft's Xbox One's disc drive still necessary

What do you think?

diamondback8, Aug 10, 2014
  3. usc1903-F36EA084-6871-43B2-B37A-1D2FDC8C6A11, Aug 10, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

XBOX Disc Drive

Sorry to hear that you're upset but usually only a one month membership card is offered with the return of the console. You were lucky to get the three month with the first replacement.

onyxishere, Aug 11, 2014
  5. iRayDawg Win User

cant play bf3 anymore

6. Logan Simpson Win User

Brand new NCAA Football 13 won't play

7. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

Disk Drive Problem????

Learn what to do if the disc drive on your Xbox 360 console can’t read discs or won’t open or close.

Xbox disc drive solution
  8. usc1903-F36EA084-687 Win User
  9. Mythic xSagex Win User

Unrecognized disc error on Xbox 360 slim

Thema:

XBOX Disc Drive

1. XBOX Disc Drive - Similar Threads - Disc Drive

2. Xbox One X - strange noise from disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - strange noise from disc drive: Hello everyone, i own my Xbox One X Gold Rush Edittion since 2 weeks. Since today, everything was OK, until i put a new disc with Assasisn's Creed Syndicate into my console. Look at movie, to...
  3. XBOX 360 Boots without disc drive connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Boots without disc drive connected: Took apart a 360 with E-64 issue. Really clean virgin unit (stickers were still in place). Yet getting E-64 which points me to disc drive. Had another set of the power cords - no joy (still E-64)....
  4. Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?: I have been a big fan of Xbox since the original launched. Been a member of XBL since launch as well. However, the XB1 has been really pushing me away. My first XB1 had issues with the disc drive....
  5. Xbox disc drive

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc drive: Ever since I updated today my disc drive sounds like it's trying to load or read a disc but the drive is empty. Any ideas? It's not the grinding/clicking noise, I know that one submitted by...
  6. Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band: My Xbox one disc drive recently stopped working, i checked what it was and the band that drives the eject roller was broken and needed to be replaced. I have had no luck finding a replacement for...
  7. Disc drive on Xbox one no longer recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive on Xbox one no longer recognized: My disc drive on my xbox all of sudden stopped working. "Disc drive not recognize" How can I fix this problem? 1b42310e-d927-43dc-9112-e97ea6a869ab
  8. Disc drive in Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc drive in Xbox One: Any idea why movies play but games won't load? Every movie works but no games load. 7fb4c0ce-c15f-4112-aedc-251eb219f657
  9. Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading: Firstly, hello people I'm back again and this time with some good news that I know some of you will desperately be needing since the last youtube video I posted got a tonne of hits on this...
  10. Disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive: So I bought my Xbox one s earlier this year, and I had no trouble with it, but now all of a sudden when I put my game in my Xbox it makes a buzzing noise, and then it starts beeping so I try to...