Xbox disc

Discus and support Xbox disc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, so my for a horizon 4 disc has been doing something weird. When I put the disc in, sometimes it works but most of the time it dosent. All of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Landon_SW93, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Landon_SW93
    Landon_SW93 Guest

Xbox disc

Hey, so my for a horizon 4 disc has been doing something weird. When I put the disc in, sometimes it works but most of the time it dosent. All of the other discs work. I'm pretty sure it might not because of a scratch it works sometimes. ??? What should I do??

:)

Landon_SW93, Jun 9, 2021
  2. xLEGITxSPRITE Win User

Disc won't read

Hello Charlie,

This normally happens when a disc has scratch's on the back of the disc, and wont let the Xbox recognize the disc. If this is happening to every disc (different discs) then there might be a problem inside the xbox. -Josh
  3. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

Disk Drive Problem????

Learn what to do if the disc drive on your Xbox 360 console can’t read discs or won’t open or close.

Xbox disc drive solution
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Games suddenly stop working

5. JustAnotherJay Win User

GTA 5 doesn't work..z

Do other game discs work in your Xbox? If so, it's likely an issue with the GTA V disc. If not, there may be an issue with your disc drive. Another step would be to try the disc in another Xbox 360 console. If it doesn't work in a different Xbox, it's definitely
    a disc problem, if it does, again, there may be an issue with your disc drive.
  6. HardThinkingPatrick Win User

Disc wont read worked yesterday...

Sometimes it can be the disc, or your xbox. The simple way to find this out is to play another game on your xbox. If the disc works, then it's not your xbox. If it's the disc, then it's a scratch or a chip that has happened, or you laser burned your disc.
    Laser burning your disc happens by moving your xbox while the disc is in and the xbox is on, I've done this to a Battlefield 3 disc before. You can always clean the disc, blow some air into your xbox, and give it another shot. Otherwise, it's probably a damaged
    disc, in this case, you should just pick up another copy of the game. If you have a warranty on the disc, you can get a replacement for free.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Loco.
Thema:

Xbox disc

1. Xbox disc - Similar Threads - disc

2. Alpha Skip Ahead, possible Disc issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead, possible Disc issues.: Is anyone else experiencing issues playing Disc based games on the latest update? My console all of a sudden refused to recognise any disc I inserted. Hard reset multiple times, changed...
  3. How to validate a purchased disc game for XBOX Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to validate a purchased disc game for XBOX Series S: I bought AC:Valhalla for my XBOX One and played it for several months. I backed up my games to an external drive. A couple days ago I bought the Xbox Series S and restored my back up to it. It...
  4. Xbox game disc hard copy need assistance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game disc hard copy need assistance: I have Xbox one hard copy on my hard drive I just bought a Xbox series s I plug my hard drives in to play games and it not letting me play the games I have hard copies on is it because it a hard...
  5. Need help installing disc game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing disc game on xbox: I have a big collection of xbox one disc games. One game that i own and didnt played much. Then i later upgraded to one x. So i thought giving it a chance. But the problem is it could not complete...
  6. HD DVD Player not reading discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    HD DVD Player not reading discs: I just dusted off my old HD DVD player for my brother's old Xbox 360 and I reinstalled the software that came on the disc, but nothing happens when I put a HD DVD disc into the drive. I got to "My...
  7. Forza horizon 2 disc not working on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 disc not working on xbox series x: I wanted to play my forza horizon 2 disc on my xbox series x because I got 3 and 4 but it said it didn't work with xbox backwards compatibility even though it is in the microsoft store. is forza...
  8. GTA V not working from disc - says we need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V not working from disc - says we need to buy it: My son bought GTA V on disc, installed it and it has been working fine on his Xbox One. Today when he tried to start the game it said that he has to buy it, as if he has never owned or played it....
  9. Discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discs: My discs will not play since I downloaded game pass. Dvds and cds play just fine. 8a71bdff-a31c-4798-95eb-10c761e8abbf
  10. Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code: hi I have recently bought forza horizon 1 and forza horizon 2 disc from a frined. Forza horizon 1 cd working correctly and I can play the game but forza 2' xbox one dvd doesnt work. I can see the...