xbox disconnecting if make/take phone call...

Discus and support xbox disconnecting if make/take phone call... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, If I answer/make a phonecall while my son is on xbox, it disconnects him/throws him out of game, is this an xbox setting issue or something else?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tracy653, Jun 27, 2019.

1. tracy653
    tracy653 Guest

Hi, If I answer/make a phonecall while my son is on xbox, it disconnects him/throws him out of game, is this an xbox setting issue or something else?

:)

tracy653, Jun 27, 2019
  2. tracy653 Win User

just checked this, and hotspot is switched off, thanks though, i do often have it on!
  3. denis97g Win User

Hi! is the xbox connected via ethernet? I don't think it's an xbox issue, rather something to do with your internet connection.
  4. tracy653 Win User

Hi, its happened when I've used my mobile and my land line, I figured its all wifi nowadays (sorry, im not very techie!)
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello tracy653!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support

Are you using wifi to make calls and is your son is using wifi to play Xbox Live?

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. FreakRoach Win User

That is weird. Are you using your phone as a wifi hotspot and has Xbox connected to it?
Thema:

1. xbox disconnecting if make/take phone call... - Similar Threads - disconnecting phone call

2. Xbox live disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live disconnecting: Hi everyone, my sons xbox is continually throwing him off live, saying no internet connection, every day, all the time, our internet is fine, eveeything else is working fine, if anyone has any...
  3. How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console: Hi, I hope someone can post a solution for this as it's a little frustrating and strange. It can't be the first time someone has asked this question. I found only one other post on this and it...
  4. Disconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnecting from Xbox Live: Its been really irritating so about once or twice a day my xbox will disconnect from xbox live all of a sudden usually while I'm in a game, and no matter what I do it wont reconnect until I hard...
  5. Controller disconnecting from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller disconnecting from PC: So over the last week my Official Xbox Wireless controller has been disconnecting via usb cable when gaming on my Windows 10 PC, at first I thought it was the USB cable so replaced the cable and...
  6. xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...: I've been bouncing in and out of connection to xbox live randomly for the past week. I've tried EVERYTHING offered to help and none of it works at all. NONE. I don't know what else to do on my end...
  7. Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected": I get this message when Forza Horizon 4 tries to update. "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected Error Code: 0x80070015" It does not affect the 2 other games I have...
  8. Xbox One S Account Randomly being signed out and disconnecting from XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Account Randomly being signed out and disconnecting from XBL: Since a few days ago I have been having problems playing online games on my Xbox. Randomly I keep losing connection to XBL and sometimes my account also gets signed out. I dont lose connection to...
  9. Getting Disconnected

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Getting Disconnected: Getting Disconnected Have you tryied claring cache in setting f832feea-eb6d-4cd3-8514-48b43e784898
  10. Phone number proof disconnecting my xbox :S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phone number proof disconnecting my xbox :S: I verified my phone number on the website, but my Xbox doesn't care it continues to torment me day after day night after night with randomly disconnecting from live making me restart it only to...