Xbox Disconnecting on Wired Network

Discus and support Xbox Disconnecting on Wired Network in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox has been having this glitch for a week or two that when I start up my Xbox, it sometimes doesn't recognize I'm connected to Internet, even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lady Ankh, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Lady Ankh
    Lady Ankh Guest

My Xbox has been having this glitch for a week or two that when I start up my Xbox, it sometimes doesn't recognize I'm connected to Internet, even though it's a wired connection. Usually restarting this fixes the problem. However, when I reset the cache/reset
    the console, it started to do this while I was using my Xbox, and now I can't even go 10 minutes without being disconnected. I am in the Insider program, so I'm not sure if this is a hardware or a software issue. What can I do to fix this?

:)

Lady Ankh, Jun 23, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

How old is the router your using to connect to Net?

I had similar problem and updated the router and haven't had reoccurrences since.

You can also use the Report-a-Problem feature straight after the console reconnects and gets to Home.

As you are a Insider it's better if you use XBox Insiders Forum on Reddit to search for similar posts.
  3. 1Average_Gamer Win User

Had this happen to me to not as much but once ina while i am to in the insider program but thought maybe cause my modem needed an update if you figure out what worked for you if you can post back here that be awesome
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Make sure the ethernet cable is still good too.
  5. blueamcat Win User

I would report it in the Insiders Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders

After that, you could try a factory reset, keeping your files. Hard to say if its the update, or hardware at this point. Though mine has never done that in the program. :/
  6. Two Bit Scooter Win User

Xbox 360 disconnects frequently from Xbox Live since newest firmware update - Port Forwarding setting all good - Fios Internet

Throwing in my two bits, I've got a wired and wireless (WAP) connection for the xbox AND a Roku on the same network. I get random disconnects wired or not on the xbox but never do on the Roku.
Thema:

1. Xbox Disconnecting on Wired Network - Similar Threads - Disconnecting Wired Network

2. Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...: Hi all, noticed this a couple weeks back but it's still doing it now. Happens 100% of the time with the wireless headset, 50+% of the time with wired. How to reproduce: Connect a wireless headset...
  3. Xbox One wired controller disconnect on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One wired controller disconnect on Windows 10 PC: [img] My wired xbox one controller keeps disconnecting seemingly at random. Sometimes I can play for 10-20 min with no issue, other times it disconnects as soon as I plug it in. Whenever it does...
  4. xbox one x disconnects from internet wired and wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x disconnects from internet wired and wireless: Right...I bought my xbox one x about 5 months ago was really excited and then decided to go out and buy a new 55 inch 4k tv to go with it. first few weeks no issues that i can think of, very happy...
  5. Switches: Wired Lan disconnection in game

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Switches: Wired Lan disconnection in game: Switches: Wired Lan disconnection in game Help please Console xbox on Game projectcars2 Network Virgin Media port 1 connected to a 8 way TP Link Gigabit switch then hardwired from port 1 to...
  6. Xbox One X randomly disconnects to a wired network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X randomly disconnects to a wired network: Have the same setup as my previous Xbox One, but in the last couple of months my Xbox One X randomly disconnects from Xbox Live, loses its network connection and requires a power down to get back,...
  7. Help! Wired controller disconnects!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Wired controller disconnects!: Just bought a new remote because I thought the other one had just had it. Maybe 10 minutes into game play, and it cuts off, Please reconnect controller. I unplugged, and reconnected to every port...
  8. Wired and Wireless Controllers Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired and Wireless Controllers Disconnecting: About 2 months ago, my wireless controller started to randomly disconnect while playing. It either disconnects and reconnects a few seconds later or the last inputs I did get stuck, like I run and...
  9. Controller disconnect while wired!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnect while wired!: I hook up my controller to the Xbox one x via the usb cable once in a while. I noticed, at times, I would hear a “buzz” in the speakers and the controller would disconnect from the Xbox. This is...
  10. Xbox One disconnects from network and interrupts WIRED controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One disconnects from network and interrupts WIRED controller.: So I have had my Xbox One since March and this has been a recurring issue (even when I still had the wireless controller). My Xbox frequently disconnects and reconnects from my wireless network....