Xbox disconnects every 5-10mins?

Discus and support Xbox disconnects every 5-10mins? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its only sometimes it does this but its happening at the moment and i don't know how to stop it but its really annoying, Basically it disconnects me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EpKzSkyline, Jun 13, 2014.

1. EpKzSkyline
    EpKzSkyline Guest

Its only sometimes it does this but its happening at the moment and i don't know how to stop it but its really annoying, Basically it disconnects me every 5-10mins but i can sign in again quickly for like another 5-10min i heard something about having upnp
    enabled? it is and its still not working any other tips?

:)

EpKzSkyline, Jun 13, 2014
  2. zRexxz
    zRexxz Guest
    Disconnect every 5 seconds

Every time I connect to Xbox Live... it seems successful. Then 5 seconds later, whenever I want to join a party or view someone's profile, it disconnects me immediately. I repeat the process over and over... same thing happens. Constantly disconnects for
    everything I choose to do.

Here's some additional details:

• Firstly, I want to say my internet connection has no issues itself. I actively play PC every other day... I've never experienced the same kinds of issues that I have with Xbox.
    • Secondly, I haven't played my Xbox One in about a month. The last time I played it was at a friend's house... its been laying around in my backpack since. So I dunno if that has something to do with it.
    • Thirdly, I've tried the following methods, all of which failed: hard resetting Xbox, resetting router, and clearing alternate MAC address.
    I hope Microsoft finally irons out these issues soon. Xbox One has to be the glitchiest, complicated platform, in terms of UI and netcode. The obstacles I have with this system are extreme... you think it would've been ironed out before three years went
    by. It's so bad, that I avoid playing the console so often, because I don't want to deal with the annoying issues that stand between me and my game.

Anyway. Can someone please provide me some assistance?

zRexxz, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Disconnect every 5 seconds

most likely a router issue , if your wireless , try it wired ....or visa-versa.......what is the brand and model of your modem and router ?

RobertBuckalew, Jun 13, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Hey there EpKzSkyline!

Before we get started, let's try and see if you can help us out by answering some questions, so that we can have a better understanding of your situation.

Please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx And post back in full detail (the questions in bold).

TIA!

taidara, Jun 13, 2014
  5. TheRealNeversin Win User

Xbox Live disconnects after 5 minutes...

It still disconnects every 4-5 minutes...
  6. taidara Win User

Hey there EpKzSkyline!

Before we get started, let's try and see if you can help us out by answering some questions, so that we can have a better understanding of your situation.

Please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx And post back in full detail (the questions in bold).

TIA!
  7. MaryamoO-034E1FB9-E9 Win User

Disconnecting every 5 minutes

Me tooo same problem ots driving me crazy please help !!
  8. IdLe Skizzy Win User

i have the same problems for 3/4 weeks now. never had any problem and nothing changed. it just started disconnecting for no reason and it *** me off every time i disconnect. i got a new modem new cables everything but nothing worked. i do have open NAT
    and got wired connection but i have problem with both wired or wireless.

does anybody know how to fix this? i have tried all 9 steps on the xbox support page.

Joeri
  9. taidara Win User

Greetings Honor IV!

Appreciate if you could take a minute and answer a few questions so that we can get a better understanding of your network set up. Please read:

forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the bits in bold). If you receive an error code, be sure to include this as well. Thank you!
Thema:

1. Xbox disconnects every 5-10mins? - Similar Threads - disconnects every 10mins

2. Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes: Hello everybody, I recently bought a new Xbox Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. While playing some games I dicovered that my controller seems to disconnect very regulary every 10...
  3. Xbox One X disconnects from internet every 15-30 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X disconnects from internet every 15-30 minutes: Hey all, I've had this problem for a couple months now. Whenever i try to play online with friends i will constantly get kicked from Xbox Live. I know this is an Xbox issue because nothing else...
  4. Xbox disconnects from internet every 30 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disconnects from internet every 30 minutes: I’ve been watching Netflix and the console disconnects from the internet every 30 minutes. I don’t know if it’s just on Netflix. But the internet in my house is fine when the console disconnects....
  5. Xbox One X disconnecting from wifi 10 or minutes after connecting. Every time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X disconnecting from wifi 10 or minutes after connecting. Every time.: About a week ago this started and seems to be even worse now. I can't find any solutions online in search. I've tried restarting, the hard reset. Nothing. I can confirm that every other device in...
  6. Randomly Disconnecting every few hours.

in XboX Insiders
    Randomly Disconnecting every few hours.: Anyone else having issues being randomly disconnected from xbl completely it started a few days ago and it's just all the time now I can play for literally a few hours at most then I'll get...
  7. Brand new controller keeps disconnecting every ten seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new controller keeps disconnecting every ten seconds: Okay I have an Xbox one S battlefield 1 edition and as of recently my controller started to lose its connection continuously every ten seconds, so I tried 5 different brands of batteries, tried...
  8. Every now and then i get disconnected from my friends world in minecraft. what causes this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every now and then i get disconnected from my friends world in minecraft. what causes this?: Me and my friend has a world that we play on together and every hour or 2 i get disconnected and cant join for 10ish mins. When he tries to join one of my worlds he doesn't have the same issue...
  9. Why does my xbox disconnect every day from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox disconnect every day from Xbox live: I stuggle with playing games or even being in parties with friends without disconnecting. I go to netowrk settings and it says my multiplayer connection is good and my nat type is open. But yet i...
  10. Xbox one disconnects from live every 5-10mins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one disconnects from live every 5-10mins: Ever since I got the new virgin media superhub 2 my xbox one seems to loose connection briefly every 5-10 mins which is just enough to kick me out of a game.. Really annoying! I'm guessing it...