XBOX does NOT read discs. Spain xbox support says wait for the next update

Discus and support XBOX does NOT read discs. Spain xbox support says wait for the next update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox does not read discs. Spain xbox support says wait for the next update because it is software problem, not hardware. What should I do? I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by antfros, Aug 29, 2014.

1. antfros
    antfros Guest

Xbox does not read discs. Spain xbox support says wait for the next update because it is software problem, not hardware.

What should I do?

I have read in other threads that must be replaced.

Help please. I hope the next update or call the xbox support again?

:)

antfros, Aug 29, 2014
  2. Clearing the system cache?...

It says this on xbox 360 support : Clearing the cache does remove previously downloaded game updates. You must download these updates again the next time you play the game.

spartan Mook117, Aug 29, 2014
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Aug 29, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Please check out this thread and the official answer by Mister Quimby of the official staff on that problem:

forums.xbox.com/.../1815414.aspx

Try the given steps in post #3. If they do not work for you, phone your suppor team again and direct them to the linked thread to have your console serviced.

BobMcFly247, Aug 29, 2014
  5. spartan Mook117 Win User

Clearing the system cache?...

It says this on xbox 360 support : Clearing the cache does remove previously downloaded game updates. You must download these updates again the next time you play the game.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

Does it say enroll pending?

If so you are waiting for thr nezt update wave which is next month

If not then you are going to have to wait awhile
  7. miky20 Win User

In order to complete a comeback the day one patch needs to be on a disk

Update needs to be on game disc, because I am not in first 21 countries and i want xbox one this november, i will not wait till next fcuking year!
  8. OCRyzen Win User

Original Xbox DLC..

What does it say here...???

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

Does anyone else think, that Microsoft should unlock the original Xbox content, for the Xbox 360 to use...??

The Content is on the Game Disc, waiting to be unloacked & all it needs, is a file like the Optional Media Update to unlock them...

The DLCs were only 100-200kb & that is too small, for a whole Multiplayer map or content... The Main file is on the disc....

[/quote]
  9. ngocphi Win User

Games with Gold download issue

If your billing info is gibralltar then it has to bechanged to Spain contact Xbox support in your region

gilbralltar billing info wouldn't be accepted under Spain
Thema:

1. XBOX does NOT read discs. Spain xbox support says wait for the next update - Similar Threads - does read discs

2. it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it

in XBoX on Consoles
    it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it: it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it. Cleaning it does not work. what I do? ebc63ecd-0b26-411b-8804-d375bae4ff7a
  3. Xbox liest manche spiele nicht [Edit - Translation] - Xbox does not read some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox liest manche spiele nicht [Edit - Translation] - Xbox does not read some games: Meine Xbox One S (neueste Updates installiert) kann e Spiele nicht immer starten. Alle anderen Spiele funktionieren. Es handelt sich bei allen Spielen um Spiele auf CDs. [Edit - Translation] -My...
  4. Why does my Xbox 360 E read discs sometimes and then doesn't or freezes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 E read discs sometimes and then doesn't or freezes?: Why is the Xbox doing this it will read the disc then won't or freezes and won't let you play ? I don't have the tools to take it apart any help please 7462706c-987f-44c1-81ca-1bf3595ee0fb
  5. Xbox 360 Slim Model S does not read disc games, Xbox or 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Slim Model S does not read disc games, Xbox or 360.: Recently my Xbox has been temperamental about what it runs. Currently it only runs Music CD's and on the occasion a game. Although, it does not read the games from start-up. Whenever it recognizes...
  6. My xbox one does not want to read any disc or game or blue ray movie!! and it has the latest ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one does not want to read any disc or game or blue ray movie!! and it has the latest ...: Guys please help my xbox one does not want to read anything not even a game, movie or music cd. I have the latest update and a membership and i can only play downloaded games. I have it less then...
  7. Does your Day 1 Edition not read discs? Easy FIX!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your Day 1 Edition not read discs? Easy FIX!: So about a year ago, my Xbox One Day 1 edition started to not read discs. It was all discs, whether it be games, Blue Ray, or DVD. I was worried, it would eventually read it, if I kept inserting...
  8. MY XBOX DOES NOT READ ANY DISC

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX DOES NOT READ ANY DISC: Hi - I have just bought a new Xbox after my original one did not read any discs. Please can someone help me as the new one does not either!!!! 0feb8bc9-9d0f-4645-9598-050b83eb6b2d
  9. Brand new XBox One. Just set up and won't read disc. Does nothing and still says ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new XBox One. Just set up and won't read disc. Does nothing and still says ...: Title says it all. Very disappointed. Is this common? cc351b3f-2923-4935-abd8-9b744ffd96c1
  10. Xbox One Does not read any discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Does not read any discs: I've entered both games and movies into my Xbox One and none of them can be read. I hear a whirring sound and nothing happens, brand new games and blu-rays can not be read. This is very...