Xbox doesn't recognize Xbox One discs as Xbox One discs

Discus and support Xbox doesn't recognize Xbox One discs as Xbox One discs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I basically put in a game whether it be Dead Rising 3, FIFA 14, Madden 25, Forza 5, or Battlefield 4. When I do my Xbox One just tells me to insert a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bruinfan17, Jan 22, 2014.

1. bruinfan17
    bruinfan17 Guest

I basically put in a game whether it be Dead Rising 3, FIFA 14, Madden 25, Forza 5, or Battlefield 4. When I do my Xbox One just tells me to insert a Xbox One disc. Sometimes it works if I keep trying. It's really frustrating though. Help.

:)

bruinfan17, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Ripcurl808
    Ripcurl808 Guest
    Can't cancel or pause game update / Blank Screen

ALSO, just realized that my Xbox One doesn't recognize any discs. (this is when the screen wasn't blank)

Ripcurl808, Jan 22, 2014
  3. jambi208
    jambi208 Guest
    xbox one disc drive problem

The xbox one won't recognize any of the discs that are put in.

jambi208, Jan 22, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

BusGod, Jan 22, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox doesn't recognize Xbox One discs as Xbox One discs - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize discs

2. Kinect doesn't work but recognize

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect doesn't work but recognize: Hello all Since the last alpha skip ahead update kinect doesn't work. I m on xbox one x so I have the adapter for kinect I redid the connections and everything is nickel When I plug USB cable on...
  3. Xbox one doesn't recognize the microphone on my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one doesn't recognize the microphone on my headset: I tried repluging the headset jack in and out firmly. I hard resetted. And plugged in other microphones. The other microphone dont work either. 19292c89-e0dc-43e4-9a8f-8ada9500c126
  4. Controller doesn't recognize headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesn't recognize headset: Since a week ago, my Xbox one S controller don't recognize neither of my headsets, it makes a single eletrical sound on the headset but does not show any connected devices on the controller. My...
  5. Xbox One X doesn't recognize HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X doesn't recognize HDR: Hi guys, Here's my problem, I have a 4K / HDR TV, here is the french link to it, (yeah sorry, didn't find an english link) : - Acheter le Philips 6000 series Téléviseur LED Smart TV ultra-plat...
  6. Xbox One X doesn't recognize any headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X doesn't recognize any headsets: My son has an Xbox One X at my house and a regular Xbox One at his dad's house. Headsets work fine with the console at his dad's house but the one at my house has never recognized any compatible...
  7. XBox One X doesn't recognize any headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X doesn't recognize any headsets: My son got an Xbox One X in November and it has never recognized a headset. We have tried different headsets, all compatible and it has the same issue. These same headsets work fine on his Xbox...
  8. Doesn't Recognize Game Disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doesn't Recognize Game Disc: Ok, I posted about this on before. The fix that was recommended was to unplug Xbox for 10 minutes or something. I did that. Now, I haven't played The Witcher 3 in a few days and it no longer...
  9. Disc Drive Makes Noise and Everything but doesn't recognize the disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Drive Makes Noise and Everything but doesn't recognize the disc: Called Xbox Support today and was told it will cost me $135 to fix the faulty disc drive. Man do I feel good for buying the Day One edition of the console. I'll never be an early adopter again....
  10. Was in preview, disc drive "whirs" (not grinding) but doesn't recognize discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was in preview, disc drive "whirs" (not grinding) but doesn't recognize discs: When I enter a disc into the drive it makes a "whirring" sound for 2-3 seconds as it loads the disc (Game or dvd), but it never recognizes the disc. Eveyrthing was working fine up until 3-4 weeks...