Xbox doesn't want to work

Discus and support Xbox doesn't want to work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I updated to the alpha ring or whatever last night and I turned my Xbox on today and no game logos or pictures or anything load up, ads and such on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ABootyEatinGod, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Xbox doesn't want to work

I updated to the alpha ring or whatever last night and I turned my Xbox on today and no game logos or pictures or anything load up, ads and such on the dashboard are all blank same with the game cover pictures. controller won't work sometimes. Can't sign in cause the side menu doesn't wanna pop up. Having problems loading up games, will crash like 20 times before it loads up (if it does)

submitted by /u/ABootyEatinGod
    [link] [comments]

/u/ABootyEatinGod, Nov 2, 2019
  2. stampy2644 Win User

it doesn't work

it might just be a problem with your xbox
  3. WPAK Win User

it doesn't works

Hi there,

Remeeming errors are usually caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check your billing information at http://billing.microsoft.com and http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues. After that try redeeming the code on
    both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that account , console and code region match, using different regions van cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DominumStige Win User

Doesn't work

Hi!

Try checking to have installed all available updates for Windows. Otherwise try uninstalling the game and re-install it. For help, follow these

instructions
  5. JeakesFromPs3 Win User

Madden 25 EA Servers Unavailable for 2nd straight day??

And now it doesn't want to work today. Smh! About to take this damn xbox back.
  6. ohadvano1 Win User

Buying game from xbox 360 marketplace

I want to buy it for Xbox One, but it doesn't appear in the marketplace in the device, only in the online website.

I tried from the app but it doesn't work as well..
Thema:

Xbox doesn't want to work

1. Xbox doesn't want to work - Similar Threads - doesn't

2. The watch does not show A.M or P.M instead shows only one point . It doesn't show the...

in XboX Insiders
    The watch does not show A.M or P.M instead shows only one point . It doesn't show the...: The console clock is not displayed correctly. Visual Problem submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Am I the only one who doesn't like the new store?

in XboX Insiders
    Am I the only one who doesn't like the new store?: Kinda surprised to see very little talk of this. Couple of things keep itching my eyeballs; looks like the PS2 marketplace.. both in the singular bubbles for each game, and in the nested menu...
  4. Redeem code doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code doesn't work: Got two games for my girls and the redeem code doesn't work for one of them e55dd68f-a7c7-40df-b0e1-53fac74b51a7
  5. Game Progress Doesn't Transfer from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Progress Doesn't Transfer from PC: I like to play games on both console and PC through the Game Pass subscription. I have been noticing lately that none of my save data transfers over for games when I try to play the same game on...
  6. The new Microsoft store doesn't display in recently used apps

in XboX Insiders
    The new Microsoft store doesn't display in recently used apps: When I open Microsoft Store and I open a another app and then I open the xbox guide, the microsoft store doesn't display in the recently used apps section submitted by /u/DokiDokiMagikku...
  7. Game Bar doesn't open when pressing 360 controller Home button

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar doesn't open when pressing 360 controller Home button: The Game Bar does open when I press Win + G but it doesn't open when I press the Home button on my Xbox 360 wireless controller. I have that option checked in both the Game Bar settings and the...
  8. i made a new Microsoft account but doesn't let me log in my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i made a new Microsoft account but doesn't let me log in my ps4: so when I tried to sign in for Microsoft I made a new account using the same email with my PlayStation but it didn't let me log in Xbox live so I made another Microsoft account but this time made...
  9. New Xbox Beta app doesn't have a way to change the gamerpic of my profile. Is this intentional?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Beta app doesn't have a way to change the gamerpic of my profile. Is this intentional?: Other than that it is amazing. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 doesn't start up after initial download

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 doesn't start up after initial download: Hello fellow community members! Since I bought MSFS a few days ago I've been never able to start it up. First I got issues getting it downloaded. Now it is downloaded but doesn't start. I also...