Xbox doesn't want to work

Discus and support Xbox doesn't want to work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I updated to the alpha ring or whatever last night and I turned my Xbox on today and no game logos or pictures or anything load up, ads and such on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ABootyEatinGod, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Xbox doesn't want to work

I updated to the alpha ring or whatever last night and I turned my Xbox on today and no game logos or pictures or anything load up, ads and such on the dashboard are all blank same with the game cover pictures. controller won't work sometimes. Can't sign in cause the side menu doesn't wanna pop up. Having problems loading up games, will crash like 20 times before it loads up (if it does)

submitted by /u/ABootyEatinGod
    [link] [comments]

/u/ABootyEatinGod, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Xbox doesn't want to work

1. Xbox doesn't want to work - Similar Threads - doesn't

2. Microsoft Store doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't work: Basically Microsoft Store doesn't work, when i try to open, it shows a black screen with the store icon for like 20 seconds and then it returns to the main screen. What can i do to solve it?...
  3. 1000g score doesn't count on my gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1000g score doesn't count on my gamerscore: Hello, I bought the game Jack N Jill a few days ago to get the 1000g score. Unfortunately, the 1000g does not appear on my gamerscore. I've had this problem for a few days. Yet I unlocked all the...
  4. Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?: So today I just tried out testing the Xbox Console Streaming which I can do it through my phone, but it doesn't work. Never works, TBH. My phone doesn't play those games and on my phone, nothing...
  5. Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.: [IMG] Visual Bug submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.: Long story short. I sent my Xbox One X in for out of warranty repairs. My Xbox shows up at their repair facility and they decide to send it back because someone fat fingered the serial number...
  7. my microsoft name doesn't change in my e-mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft name doesn't change in my e-mail: Hello, I put my real name since 6 months ago in my microsoft account but when i buy a game it's my older name who appear in my confirmation mail, please help me, i search everywhere. (sorry...
  8. Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...: So, recently I was unbanned because of an arguement that I had with someone on Xbox and I apologised, reducing my ban. The next day, I went online and I made a looking for group post stating:...
  9. The Streaming over T-mobile really doesn't work (for me). Full bars of LTE+. You might not...

in XboX Insiders
    The Streaming over T-mobile really doesn't work (for me). Full bars of LTE+. You might not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/joelk111 [link] [comments]
  10. No sigue el progreso del logro [Doesn't track the progress of the achievement]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sigue el progreso del logro [Doesn't track the progress of the achievement]: Hola ,llevo batallando un tiempo en logros que no me siguen la progresión Un ejemplo En far cry 5 hay un logro de matar 5000 zombies en cualquier modo Yo seguía el progreso del logro...