Xbox down loads problems

Discus and support Xbox down loads problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI This is my issue: For the last 3 free with gold games that i've wanted (Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars Republic Commando & Star Wars Battle... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by People's Pal, Apr 17, 2019.

1. People's Pal
    People's Pal Guest

Xbox down loads problems

HI

This is my issue:

For the last 3 free with gold games that i've wanted (Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars Republic Commando & Star Wars Battle Front II) I have not been able to play the game after downloading.

Each of these game icons in the "Recent tab" are grey w/ white controller, which I believe indicates unsuccessful download.

Each of these games will not load and goes to Game Error screen that sends me to support.

I've tired multiple times of downloading each to make work with no success.

Also noticed that I cannot select the xbox one game in my future que when I get ONE.

How can I fix this to not happen again?

How can I get these games for free still?

Thanks for your help in advance.

All the best

:)

People's Pal, Apr 17, 2019
  2. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Xbox down loads problems

One thing that may help this problem is to remove and reinstall the account on your xbox. As far as getting the titles still past the date they were free your best bet would be to contact xbox support they may be able to help you out with getting the game
    for free still.
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Xbox down loads problems

Hi there,

Have you checked if there is an update on your console? Sometimes that can stop you from downloading the games. If you haven't, try power-cycling your console.

Also, are there any error codes when you try and start the game?
  4. Koods Win User

Xbox down loads problems

Have you tried holding down the power button while the console is switched on for 10s, see if that clears out any gremlin files in the system? Good news is you've got them on your account though so you'll be able to download them so long as you're a subscriber
    to Xbox Live!
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox down loads problems

If the above possible solutions doesnt work, you still can try to reset your console. Then you can choose to reset and delete all stuff or keep your games installed. You can find all info of how to do it

here
  6. DsD AdI0 Win User

Down load problem

first make sure your ports on your router.hub are open

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

then try again if still not working deltel your profile and redownload it and try again if still having a error contact main xbox support

america support xbox

Xbox Support

Toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269 Hearing impaired (TDD device): (866) 740-9269 or (425) 635-7102 Games for Windows Support Toll free: (877)-274-4349

Hours of operation:

9 am to 1 am Eastern Time

6 am to 10 pm Pacific Time

united kingdom xbox support

Phone assistance is available.

Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00 Saturday: 08:00-19:00 Sunday: 09:00-17:00 Phone numbers 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

Hearing Impaired (TTY device): 0800 5871103

Please note that if you call us using a mobile phone, there may be additional charges from your service provider. Please contact your service provider for more information.
Thema:

Xbox down loads problems

1. Xbox down loads problems - Similar Threads - down loads problems

2. Down load updates or games on a thumb drive? Is it possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Down load updates or games on a thumb drive? Is it possible?: I have super slow internet and want to know if I can download updates on a thumbdrive and bring it home. namely halo master cheif? 50ce8aa0-1d25-4fa7-8b17-5751c04927ac
  3. Xbox slowing down and not loading properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox slowing down and not loading properly: Hi there, As of late, my Xbox has had a ton of issues starting with it freezing while I was in the middle of numerous games. I didn't think it was too big of a deal because I would just close the...
  4. why down load a game you have bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why down load a game you have bought: I bought a xbox one s and a golf game why do I have to download it its taking forever. Do you have to be online to play a game. 89bcd32b-1c67-4061-990c-124525007a2b
  5. my Microsoft Solitaire Collection is shutting down after loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Microsoft Solitaire Collection is shutting down after loading: Split from this thread. My Microsoft Solitaire Collection is shutting down after loading, and there's no error message. I've tried to delete and reinstall it, but with no luck....
  6. Xbox One wouldn’t load disc, tried holding down power button for ten seconds now won’t get ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wouldn’t load disc, tried holding down power button for ten seconds now won’t get ...: I recently purchesed RDR2 on disc and spent eight hours downloading it, after finally getting it downloaded i started it only to find that it wouldnt get past the loading screen and when it would...
  7. Can´t down load online pass for Dead Space 2 and 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t down load online pass for Dead Space 2 and 3: I have the normal games Dead Space 2 and 3. I can´t download the online pass to any of the games, and also not the Collectors edition for Dead Space 2. Tryed on bouth concoles. Will this be...
  8. Down loading new puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Down loading new puzzles: I paid 5000 gold points for 15 new puzzles, Canada. The gold points were subtracted from my account but didn't get any new puzzles. Please and the points back to my account. Michael Rogers...
  9. failure to down load after finally getting back to positive balance.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    failure to down load after finally getting back to positive balance.....: After finally getting to a positive balance I tried to down load the new garden puzzle and came up with code 017-000. please help and could you look into all of the points that went negative......
  10. I Keep getting a down load error code POLANA How do i fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Keep getting a down load error code POLANA How do i fix the problem?: I keep getting an error code POLANA and it says there was a download problem? how do i fix this? 790bcb79-20e7-4cfd-a549-c74804a82794