XBOX downloaded games

Discus and support XBOX downloaded games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi, I have bought a game for my kids. I have downloaded it to my accout on our XBOX. But now the kids can't ply it fron their accounts. How do I make... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HenrikPetersson, Aug 20, 2019.

1. XBOX downloaded games

hi,

I have bought a game for my kids. I have downloaded it to my accout on our XBOX. But now the kids can't ply it fron their accounts. How do I make it accesseble for the children?

:)

HenrikPetersson, Aug 20, 2019
  2. YARN1ZE Win User

Xbox One: Backwards compatibilty

does anyone know how digital games downloaded from Xbox gold will work for the games downloaded on the XBOX 360 system? will they be downloaded on the XBOX 1 system?
  3. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Help

Hey there,

On your console, sign in to Xbox Live. Go to games, and then select Browse Games or Search Games. Search for the game you want to download and select Confirm Download. If you can't download your game, see

Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection
    to Xbox Live.

Let us know if you're still unable to download games on your Xbox 360!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Looking for info on downloading games & power settings

Also please note:

Due to the size difference between Xbox 360 game software and Xbox One software, it may take several more hours to download a digital Xbox One game compared to an Xbox 360 game. Typically Xbox 360 games are between 4-7GB, whereas an Xbox One game can be between
    10-40GB.

There can several mitigating factors as to the speed of your download. The size of the download, your actual download speed, how well your ISP is performing and how congested Xbox LIVE is at the time of the download.
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox oneX "Installation Stopped" problem

If you’re trying to install an Xbox One game from a disc and the installation process stops at or near 0%, this could be happening if your console is trying to download an update for the game while the game is installing. If you're trying to download
    and install a digital game, see Problems downloading a game or app on Xbox One.
Thema:

XBOX downloaded games

1. XBOX downloaded games - Similar Threads - downloaded games

2. New Xbox Beta app tells me to download games on my console that are already installed

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Beta app tells me to download games on my console that are already installed: Anyone else having this issue? On the app, there is a "jump back in" section, however when I click on the game it says "download to console" when the game is already downloaded. I assumed you...
  3. Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB: With the advent of gamepass / everything else being subscription/cloud based, it would be helpful to those of us in rural areas if we could take a computer to a fast connection to download (huge)...
  4. Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu: I've been playing WaW for a while now and around 6 weeks ago everyone got stuck at download game settings when they hopped on WaW but it got fixed within a week but it started again last week but...
  5. please help i can't download games on xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    please help i can't download games on xbox game pass app: How to fix this [img] 61073a59-29e0-445c-81b2-3d21cd813ffa
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC wont download any games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC wont download any games: Im using Game Pass on my pc and half of the games on the launcher wont download and says my storage is full. I have 800 gigs free, i cant find any answers online. I tried download Microsoft Flight...
  7. purchases from marketplace in msfs2020 being charged but not downloading to game

in XBoX on Windows
    purchases from marketplace in msfs2020 being charged but not downloading to game: hi. i have tried to purchase 2 planes from the marketplace for msfs2020. both times i used paypal in game and the purchase was made but the game says the purchase failed. yet if i try to by them...
  8. My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...: [img] [img] my State of Decay 2 game will not open after updating it says to renew my Game Pass I have never purchased Game Pass I have always had State of Decay 2 downloaded from the...
  9. So unable to download games that people i gameshare with

in XboX Insiders
    So unable to download games that people i gameshare with: As stated when I check the store it states I own the games but can't download them when I actually click on them and they don't show in my library. Is this a insider issue or is that just how they...
  10. Have Digital Ownership but cannot download the actual Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have Digital Ownership but cannot download the actual Game?: Hi there! So I have got the Digital Ownership for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, but when I try and install the actual game itself, the Microsoft Store thinks I still haven't bought it. I...