XBOX downloaded games

Discus and support XBOX downloaded games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi, I have bought a game for my kids. I have downloaded it to my accout on our XBOX. But now the kids can't ply it fron their accounts. How do I make... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HenrikPetersson, Aug 20, 2019.

1. XBOX downloaded games

hi,

I have bought a game for my kids. I have downloaded it to my accout on our XBOX. But now the kids can't ply it fron their accounts. How do I make it accesseble for the children?

:)

HenrikPetersson, Aug 20, 2019
  2. YARN1ZE Win User

Xbox One: Backwards compatibilty

does anyone know how digital games downloaded from Xbox gold will work for the games downloaded on the XBOX 360 system? will they be downloaded on the XBOX 1 system?
  3. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Help

Hey there,

On your console, sign in to Xbox Live. Go to games, and then select Browse Games or Search Games. Search for the game you want to download and select Confirm Download. If you can't download your game, see

Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection
    to Xbox Live.

Let us know if you're still unable to download games on your Xbox 360!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Looking for info on downloading games & power settings

Also please note:

Due to the size difference between Xbox 360 game software and Xbox One software, it may take several more hours to download a digital Xbox One game compared to an Xbox 360 game. Typically Xbox 360 games are between 4-7GB, whereas an Xbox One game can be between
    10-40GB.

There can several mitigating factors as to the speed of your download. The size of the download, your actual download speed, how well your ISP is performing and how congested Xbox LIVE is at the time of the download.
  5. Irixion Win User

download games in xbox

I'm not understanding your post. If a download can't be completed when you have auto downloads enabled, the console shuts off
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBOX downloaded games

You can gameshare among other accounts with xbox home feature
Thema:

XBOX downloaded games

1. XBOX downloaded games - Similar Threads - downloaded games

2. If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?: If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online and not have to pay for them? 7550f375-94e2-4b46-875d-782c863fc096
  3. How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...: My teen son just bought a new gaming PC. His Microsoft profile accurately reflects his age (under 18) and I have him set up as a family member both in my Microsoft profile and in the xbox one...
  4. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  5. Downloaded game crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game crashing: Hi guys, I downloaded Lara Croft Definitive Edition last week, 54% the way through & now it just crashes & doesn't load. I get as far as being able to click 'continue' and that's it. What should...
  6. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC: Hello, I've been a user of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for quite a while. I wanted to download The Outer Worlds on PC since Ultimate allows you to play games from the Console and PC Game Passes, but...
  8. no puedo descargar ningún juego en el servicio game pass (pc) [I can't download any games...

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo descargar ningún juego en el servicio game pass (pc) [I can't download any games...: Desde hace dos días he tenido problemas cuando se trata de descargar cualquier vídeojuego en el servicio de game pass en pc, cuando trato de descargar cualquier vídeojuego, comienza con el cartel...
  9. How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...

in XboX Insiders
    How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass: Whenever I try to download the game it says starting download then after a few minutes it gives me the error code 0x87e0000d. This also happens with other games. 9c7708f3-82dd-442d-b71a-e009df4d3381