Xbox downloads speed

Discus and support Xbox downloads speed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So every time i have a update my downloads speed have been so incosistent ill get like 100mbps to 50 and drop to 1 mbps i pay for 300 mbs ive done... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I No ReLoaDz I, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Xbox downloads speed

So every time i have a update my downloads speed have been so incosistent ill get like 100mbps to 50 and drop to 1 mbps i pay for 300 mbs ive done everything to fix it. I restarted my router and xbox. Also ran all speed test and everything is fine stats
    say downloads are 250 mbps upload is hight no pocket lost. Also I already have ethernet plugged in and nothing else is connected to my wifi

:)

I No ReLoaDz I, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

download/install times

It seems that the download speed is locked on the Xbox's.

Regardless of what my internet speed is the download speed never changes.
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

My God.. XBL is Slow.

Hey there Reaper!

The hangup here is that your download speed at home is faster than the download speed of your Xbox 360 console. Stay tuned for more information on the Xbox One console and the download speeds that will be offered! ^_^
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Xbox one

downloads speeds have to do with your internet speed, not the xbox.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

XBOX LIVE Slow download speed

There is no problem with LIVE that I can see. I've just downloaded a 700MB demo in under 5 minutes. What is your download speed? Can you do the speed test suggested by colllecionador? Thanks

There are no speed limits on Xbox LIVE. But speeds can be effected depending on what you are downloading, and how many other people are downloading the same thing. Also speeds are dependant on capabilities of your ISP.
  6. Geth Win User

Xbox one wireless upload speeds

This is a common thing.

Regardless of my internet speed it seems the download speed on the Xbox is locked.
Thema:

Xbox downloads speed

1. Xbox downloads speed - Similar Threads - downloads speed

2. Game Pass download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass download speed: Hi everyone! I have really low download speed when I download certain game while have 65mbps + with other games. Anyone having this problem as well? This morning I am trying to download Monster...
  3. Game pass for PC download speed 1 game per month?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass for PC download speed 1 game per month?: Signed up for game pass for PC, started to try and download a game, download speed is in kb/s.....are you kidding me? Yes I have fast internet download speed. Is this how they limit the number of...
  4. looking for help on an xbox download speed issue

in XboX Insiders
    looking for help on an xbox download speed issue: is anyone else having a download speed issue. mine started last week and at first i thought it was my provider or equipment but after getting that sorted out my Xbox one x is still having a...
  5. 0.00 Download speed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    0.00 Download speed.: Hi my Xbox one is the first Generation of the Xbox one line. So about 5-6 years old. I have had no problem with it intell now. I live in a very rule town and internet is not its best. I have...
  6. Xbox download speed is incredibly slow and fluctuating like crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download speed is incredibly slow and fluctuating like crazy: ive ran multiple speed tests on different websites and even did the speed test in the network settings on the xbox and all of them said my download speed was well over 100 mb/s but my current...
  7. Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?

in XboX Insiders
    Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?: I normally get 200mb plus, and really stable, but today its jumping from 170mb to 4! I've checked speeds through xbox and external, it's getting 220, but this download is taking forever its...
  8. velocidad de descarga xbox one [Mod Translation - download speed xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    velocidad de descarga xbox one [Mod Translation - download speed xbox one]: Buenas, Consulta el día de hoy mi xbox one al comprobar la velocidad de red y estadísticas, me dice que mi velocidad de descarga es de 5mbps cuando normalmente siempre he tenido entre 80 a 90...
  9. Xbox download speed is inaccurate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox download speed is inaccurate: Hi, I currently use an xbox one x. The current issue i am facing is a very inaccurate download speed. The package i currently have is 100 mbps upload & download speeds. However, whenever i...
  10. Upload and Download speed on Xbox shows "Not Available" and affecting performance on Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Upload and Download speed on Xbox shows "Not Available" and affecting performance on Xbox...: Whenever I sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox One X, I have various problems. First, my digital games will not install, I cannot load up the Xbox store, it takes a long time for me to send a Xbox...