Xbox DVR is only recording 1 second clips

Discus and support Xbox DVR is only recording 1 second clips in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Program - Alpha Insider Console - One X Hardwired connection, have already hard rebooted multiple times. Since the past few updates whenever I try to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SaltHarvester, May 18, 2020.

1. Xbox DVR is only recording 1 second clips

Program - Alpha Insider Console - One X Hardwired connection, have already hard rebooted multiple times.

Since the past few updates whenever I try to record 30 second clips of gameplay from a multitude of games the DVR only records up to a second of gameplay. I haven't found out if it's certain games or not causing this but I can confirm it does it with Dark Souls Remastered, State of Decay 2, Dead by Daylight, and Resident Evil 3.

submitted by /u/SaltHarvester
    [link] [comments]

/u/SaltHarvester, May 18, 2020
  2. SoCalGamr Win User

"XBOX record that" only recording 1 second clips??

On Battlefield 4, "Xbox, Record That" isn't working, doesn't record anything, even though I get the notification that it does. And game dvr is only recording 1 second clips. Hope this gets fixed ASAP.
  3. vFlare Win User

What happened to Five minutes?

The help menu on Xbox One states:

To record what's about to happen:

1. Load your game, then launch Game DVR.
    2. Select Start new clip. The Game DVR app records for up to 5 minutes, then adds the clip to
      My clips in the Upload app.

To record what just happened:

1. Load your game, and play as usual. When something cool happens and you want to record it, launch the Game DVR app. The easiest way to do this is by saying, "Xbox, snap Game DVR."
    2. Select End clip now and choose how far back you want Game DVR to grab. You can grab up to the last 5 minutes.

Sounds to me like simply saying "Xbox, record that." only records the last 30~ seconds of what previously happened, whereas what you needed to do was the second option that I listed.
  4. tohellnbak Win User

Longer Game DVR recordings

ICE Snap Game DVR >End Clip >Select time >Save

The Xbox record that feature only records the last 30 seconds
  5. Hellfire IRL Win User

Kinect headtracking problem.

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

My lean is on and the game records clips by itself, never tried myself tho

[/quote]

Yea it works automatically, but if you try to use DVR it only records 1 second. I've tried everything, only sure way to record long clips is if both are off. It's especially crap as the lean feature does help.
  6. Soaked1nBleach Win User

Xbox one game recording clips...HELP?

The Xbox, record that feature only captures 30 secs. If you want to record longer clips, you can snap the Game DVR and record clips for 30 secs, 45 secs, 1 min, 3 mins, or 5 mins.
Thema:

Xbox DVR is only recording 1 second clips

1. Xbox DVR is only recording 1 second clips - Similar Threads - DVR recording second

2. Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

in XboX Insiders
    Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!: Yeah, we know that recording clips issues are already a known issue, but the problem is that now the console can't even play already saved clips from weeks ago. I have lots of offline clips that...
  3. Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures: Ive been playing Cod Warrfare and ive recorded captures through the xbox game DVR system and it records all of my party’s voices live as we playthrough.... but not my own? how do i get so it...
  4. Xbox DVR records only 5 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox DVR records only 5 seconds: I recorded a nice clip however even though I selected 45 seconds as the option, It only recorded 5 seconds of game play. My questions are, can I some how get what I originally recorded and how can...
  5. 4k dvr wont record. I'm In alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    4k dvr wont record. I'm In alpha skip ahead: Ever since the very last alpha skip ahead... I can record in 720p and 1080p but not 4k. When I go to record a 30 second.clip it says preparing clip then never records it. I did a full shut down...
  6. Game DVR isn't recording properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR isn't recording properly: I've been trying to record game footage onto my HDD for a few days. It is all set up to record (I have tried 1080p, 4k and 4K HDR with the same issue with each) when i set the Xbox to record it...
  7. Game DVR only records first 5 second of last 30 seconds with no audio. This only really...

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR only records first 5 second of last 30 seconds with no audio. This only really...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ghu14am [link] [comments]
  8. Game DVR doesn`t record any more than 41-42 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR doesn`t record any more than 41-42 seconds: Greetings, When windows 10 first came out the first feature that called my attention was the Xbox game DVR within the windows. It was an awesome tool to make new awesome gameplays and without the...
  9. Windows 10 DVR after 10 seconds says nothing to record try again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 DVR after 10 seconds says nothing to record try again: as per title. used to work but doesnt now. I have seen others report this but no resolve at the moment. i have nvidia graphics gtx780m and trying to capture hearthstone...
  10. Problems with Game DVR---Only records for 1 second.--Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Game DVR---Only records for 1 second.--Xbox One: On my Xbox one, when I do something really cool while playing a game like BF4...I say "Xbox, snap Game DVR" and then it takes me there. So I always select "End Clip" because I just did something...