Xbox dying?

Discus and support Xbox dying? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one worked phenomenal until a few days ago. I packed it up, wrapped in bubble wrap and moved to a new location. Upon hooking it up it cuts on ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrettFussell, Sep 16, 2020.

1. BrettFussell
    BrettFussell Guest

Xbox dying?

my xbox one worked phenomenal until a few days ago. I packed it up, wrapped in bubble wrap and moved to a new location. Upon hooking it up it cuts on , then Shuts its self off at minimum 6 times before finally staying on, however during this the power
    brick still shows the xbox on, even after being unplugged and replugged in. I also have a rig 800 wirlesss headset that worked great, tonight it started being extremely static and just cut off. The headset is working. Announces it's on, but will not allow
    game volume or party chat to make a sound at all. Ive reset it, re plugged it in and swapped ports. It refuses to function. Anyone every had issues like this before? Thanks for any help.

:)

BrettFussell, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Future Xbox One games optimized for the Scorpio?

Hello everyone :)

Original Xbox is the Xbox 1

Xbox 360 is the Xbox 2

Xbox One is the Xbox 3

Xbox One S is the Xbox 3 1/2

Xbox One Scorpio is the Xbox 4

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

3. SincereNevada5 Win User

Backwards Compatibility Wish List

More ideas:

Sonic Heroes (Xbox)

Shadow the Hedgehog (Xbox)

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (Xbox 360)

Sonic Riders (Xbox)

Sonic Mega Collection Plus (Xbox)

The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game (Xbox)

SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! (Xbox)

Rugrats: Royal Ransom (Xbox)

X-Men Legends (Xbox)

X-Men Legends II (Xbox)

Finding Nemo (Xbox)

Ratatouille (Xbox 360)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X (Xbox)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Xbox)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (Xbox)

Tony Hawk's Underground (Xbox)

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Xbox)

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Xbox 360)

Tony Hawk's Project 8 (Xbox 360)

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (Xbox 360)

The Simpsons: Road Rage (Xbox)

The Simpsons: Hit and Run (Xbox)

The Simpsons Game (Xbox 360)

Pac-Man World 2 (Xbox)

Pac-Man World 3 (Xbox)

Spyro: A Hero's Tail (Xbox)

The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (Xbox)

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (Xbox 360)

Snoopy Flying Ace (Xbox 360)
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

XBOX ONE CONSOLE

the whole family from 2001

Xbox

Xbox 360

Xbox One

Xbox One S

Xbox One X

Then soon Xbox Series X and possibly Xbox Series S
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

x-box 360 v x-box 2

First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Games

If this game is backward compatibility, I mean Xbox 360 games or Xbox Classic, so yes you can. If you mean Xbox One Games there is nothing different if you are play before your Xbox One S on Xbox One, still you can play these games on Xbox One S or Xbox
    ONE X. When the next-gen Xbox console is in 2020, the Xbox Classic, Xbox 360 and Xbox One will also play on the next generation of Xbox.
Thema:

Xbox dying?

1. Xbox dying? - Similar Threads - dying

2. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX on Mobile
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: I need to recover my emai; 6e3b6ce0-4fea-4da2-b82c-925cb71452b9
  3. dying light

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dying light: I recently bought dying light and all of its extra content and as soon as it starts to load it goes off to the home screen no warnings why iv reset/restarted/uninstalled/game/profile i have plenty...
  4. My Second Xbox One Died 3 Months Before New Console Generation

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Second Xbox One Died 3 Months Before New Console Generation: All due respect, but--depending on how my current situation pans out--I am done with Microsoft and moving to Sony this Fall. I was a 360 owner for several years, then purchased my first Xbox One...
  5. Is my Xbox One dying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my Xbox One dying?: it says local save files can't load, all streaming apps won't load in anymore and using the home button has become delayed and slow. And when I restart it I get stuck on the green loading screen...
  6. I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...: I load in to dying light first thing this morning and I see i cant play multiplayer because or my past behavior a7e77d47-26a0-42e2-81e2-f7de5f7c300d
  7. Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die...: Hi. A few days ago, I had to change ISP providers and had to re-log into all my accounts. I had purchased Minecraft for my Samsung Android tablet months ago, and had no issues signing in and...
  8. Xbox is dying and it's the fault of the leadership. Lack of AAA exclusives. Forced...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is dying and it's the fault of the leadership. Lack of AAA exclusives. Forced...: For real though who the hell is making decisions in this company? Are they trying to kill this brand? You're a quarter of a trillion dollar company and you can't figure out how to invest in more...
  9. 7 days to die..

in XBoX on Consoles
    7 days to die..: First off, i want to start out by saying my wife and i LOVE 7dtd. BUT the fact that the game is so bugged on xbox, (base disappearing all the time, constant crashes and etc) is very bad. esp since...
  10. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: how do i see what was played on my xbox one console yesterda? As well as the exact time ? c098da30-a282-44db-8cb0-f1b410cae24c