Xbox E3 2019 - Presentation Schedule - Leaked in Article - What do you guys think?

Discus and support Xbox E3 2019 - Presentation Schedule - Leaked in Article - What do you guys think? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I came across the article on Twitter and it reveals what could possibly be Xbox's E3 2019 show schedule. Here is the link: [Mod Removed-TOU] Some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Albert X, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Albert X
    Albert X Guest

Xbox E3 2019 - Presentation Schedule - Leaked in Article - What do you guys think?

I came across the article on Twitter and it reveals what could possibly be Xbox's E3 2019 show schedule.

Here is the link:

[Mod Removed-TOU]

Some Interesting Details:

The show will start with an MCC trailer of the PC edition, this will be followed by a new Halo Infinite Trailer & gameplay showing a 2020 release in time with Scarlett.

Up next Gears 5 gameplay with a holiday 2019 release, this will continue with some gameplay of Gears Tactics.

New gameplay of Battletoads and Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

New expansions for Sea of Thieves.

A new mech game by Piranha Bytes.

There will be a new studio acquisition.

A world premiere of a Dino Crisis reboot.

New Splinter Cell game.

Playground will show a tease of the new Fable game.

Ninja Theory will show their new IP “Bleeding Edge”.

Rare will show a new IP for the next-gen systems.

The next gen consoles will be revealed, followed with new functions for the Xbox Live service and more xCloud information.

:)

Albert X, Apr 12, 2019
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

I would say that IF This is a true schedule, it is still far enought out that it could all change between now and the event.
  3. Fearless Reign7 Win User

IF thats true, it will be a great e3. Interested to hear more abt the "next box". Havent played Battletoads in a loooong time.
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

Oooh Dino Crisis and Splinter Cell... I'm sold!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

I'm not too concerned with "leaks". I'll wait for E3 for fact.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Honestly this sounds plausable, and frankly like a great e3 showing!
Thema:

1. Xbox E3 2019 - Presentation Schedule - Leaked in Article - What do you guys think? - Similar Threads - 2019 Presentation Schedule

2. F1 2019 prix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2019 prix: Pourquoi le jeux f1 2019 ce vend 89$. sur le site du jeux il l'annonce a 59$ f14c28a9-0530-4bd3-9228-d59166478b97
  3. Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app: I have noticed an issue whit watching movies when I’m useing the free movies 2019 app. when I go to chose a movie I want to watch useing the app when I start watching the movie I picked to watch I...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all of your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass for PC "Not quite ready" for May 2019 Update: [IMG] submitted by /u/Digital-Fishy [link] [comments]
  6. Impossible to use the console since last update 8th of june 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Impossible to use the console since last update 8th of june 2019: Since last update 8th of june, my console is very very slow and freeze lot of times. The only way is to press the start button several seconds to turn it off. Impossible t go in any menus,...
  7. KinectCam still not working in 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    KinectCam still not working in 2019: Yeah. Got 2 Kinect sensors (V1, XBOX 360 model with adapter), and I've looked far and wide for a guide on how to use them as webcams on Windows 10, and I've got nowhere. It is now 2019 and the...
  8. E3 2019: What's Next for Xbox Backward Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E3 2019: What's Next for Xbox Backward Compatibility: Since the Xbox One Backward Compatibility program was announced at E3 2015, over half of all Xbox gamers have enjoyed Original Xbox or Xbox 360 games on Xbox One. During that time, the Backward...
  9. E3 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E3 2019: Hi, i'm xbox ambassador IceKoolWolf3000.... I know, I know, I know!!! Gamers across all xbox platforms are communicating big time about the events of E3 2019. What all the humbug is about is all...
  10. Xbox E3 2019 Next Console - Official Name or Price?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox E3 2019 Next Console - Official Name or Price?: Name: XBOX 2 - Price: £399 would make me happy. 8a4347e8-dff9-4885-b7ff-8d5d486a2b67