xbox付费订阅无法取消 [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox paid subscriptions cannot be cancelled

Discus and support xbox付费订阅无法取消 [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox paid subscriptions cannot be cancelled in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 取消时显示已扣费让我联系客服 [Edit - Transaltion] - Show chargeback when canceled let me contact customer service 15dc901d-0889-4e54-bbdd-ec4fc7bc6603 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 尔发高, Feb 3, 2020.

1. 尔发高
    尔发高 Guest

取消时显示已扣费让我联系客服

[Edit - Transaltion] - Show chargeback when canceled let me contact customer service

:)

尔发高, Feb 3, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

You can go to http://support.xbox.com/contact-us to request a callback from Customer Service.

您可以访问http://support.xbox.com/contact-us要求客户服务部回电。
  4. OakGill Win User

Hello, I've read your post and hopefully I understand your situation. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Xbox forums. From what I gather from your post, I would suggest disabling reoccurring billing.
  5. ccccccccsl Win User

关于黄金会员

一下,那个取消订阅也并非本人操作,我是邮箱收到信息才知道自动取消了订阅的,现在我花了两次的钱,可是服务却用不了,希望尽快给我回复解决,谢谢
  6. Dexter Lien Win User

在xbox none中购买了game pass,在pc端win10商店中安装好这个游戏后就可以直接玩不需要收费吗

您好,我是独立顾问(Independent Advisor)Dexter,请让我来帮助您.

Xbox Game Pass订阅是区分终端类型的,如果您只是在Xbox主机上购买的Game Pass订阅,那么是 法在PC端上免费玩的.如果是Xbox Game Pass Ultimate订阅的话,则可以同时支持PC和Xbox主机,详情请参考官方的介绍:

https://www.xbox.com/zh-TW/xbox-game-pass#join

希望以上信息可以帮得到您,如果还有什么疑问的话,欢迎继续提问.
Thema:

1. xbox付费订阅无法取消 [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox paid subscriptions cannot be cancelled - Similar Threads - xbox付费订阅无法取消 Edit Transaltion

2. Xbox One X and Microsoft Family not synced...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X and Microsoft Family not synced...: 1) Xbox is fine... 2) Microsoft family (webpage) is not synced with xbox, as earlier i had blocked some games from my kids and now they're not visible on microsoft family.... even some unblocked...
  3. Xbox capturing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox capturing issue: So when i normally record clips in my xbox i go and press my home button and press (x) to record quickly for 30 sec and now when i record something it wont record there wont be any pop up thing...
  4. Xbox Gamer Pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamer Pics: dear xbox, im very upset that i still can not have a custom profile picture.it has been three months and people are beginning to go back to work.i cant take it anymore.are you able to give us a...
  5. Xbox one X Latest update system failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Latest update system failed: Most recent update fail i cant get jt to pass 21% its only 541mb size. I try everything also i cant get xbox to go into troubleshoot menu did everythng just takes me back to lets update screen....
  6. xbox console companion issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox console companion issues: hello, my console companion on my pc refuses to load in. it just stays on the green screen with the little loading circle. I am wondering if there's anyway to fix this? I have tried uninstalling...
  7. Xbox smells like burning/warm between d-pad and thumb stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox smells like burning/warm between d-pad and thumb stick: My xbox gave a prompt that the battery was low then I started to smell burning plastic after that the controller won't power on with new batteries or through a USB cable.Has anyone recently run...
  8. Xbox controller useless after 2 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller useless after 2 days: Can anyone tell me if its a common problem that the joysticks break after a couple of days use.? The left stick is just wobbling about which leaves me with a New but useless Xbox unless I go and...
  9. Xbox one works on some tvs but not others???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one works on some tvs but not others???: Xbox one will work on new TV but will not on older tvs. What would cause this issue??? 77fdca4f-1231-4b9e-a283-6e9518d2d9e9
  10. XBOX NOT TURNING ON!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX NOT TURNING ON!!!!!!!!!!!: SO FIRST IS THE POWER BLOCK BEING ORANGE GOOD?SECOND WHEN I UNPLUGGED EVERYTHING AND WAITED AND I HIT THE POWER BUTTON IT ONLY MADE A LITTLQUIET NOISE AND DIDNT TURN ON. CAN U TELL ME HOW DO I GET...