xbox elite 2 controller. issues with rumble

Discus and support xbox elite 2 controller. issues with rumble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello . Purchased xbox Elite 2 controller after 2 hours of use controller developed weird sound when vibration starts. Sounds like it's the motor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Edgars Trušelis, Sep 19, 2022.

1. xbox elite 2 controller. issues with rumble

Hello . Purchased xbox Elite 2 controller after 2 hours of use controller developed weird sound when vibration starts. Sounds like it's the motor itself that is making the noise. Very noticeable it is when playing Forza. I have xbox series x, the controller that came with console works fine. I red in some forums that it's common issue.

The console and controller is new.

My Question is how to fix this ?

:)

Edgars Trušelis, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Edgar, I'm sorry for that.

To solve a possible vibration problem, just by opening the console and analyzing.

If you want, you can call the warranty to analyze and see if they find any errors.

Click on this link, if your console appears in your account click on it or register it.

After clicking on it, go to ''online service''. In the category put ''accessories'' and next to ''Elite 2'' and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Tosheroon-DA2C00BF-3 Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller rumble motor issue

I am also getting this issue with my 20 day old Elite controller, except the left rumble motor is what is making the squealing noise for me. I used the Xbox Accessories app to test the inividual rumble motors and it seems like the left rumble is squeaking
    worse when I reduce the rumble level to 50% and below.

The noise sounds like the capacitor whine which some graphic cards suffer from.
  4. Bjorn van Rijszen Win User

series 2 electrical shocks (not static electricity)

I can confirm that the Xbox Elite 2 controller has issues with conducting electricity through the paddles.

I am getting shocked as well.

The Xbox Elite 2 controller needs to be recalled immediately.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?

Paddles and adjustable triggers are features, not changing your stick deadzones. Like I said most games have the settings anyway, its just for the games that don’t. I would say its more of a punishment for owners of standard controllers than a feature
    for the elite. £120 for a controller that gets stick drift after a few months, not expensive at all..
    Yeah I think people are looking into it to far. I'm not suggesting they make the regular controllers like the elite. I just want the ability to adjust the dead zones and sensitivity. Plus the addition to be able turn down the rumble motors. I really dont
    like the rumble motors be full blast in the triggers but I dont want them all the way off either. For not costing much? Not sure what you mean they cost as much as 2 controllers. The series 2 as much as 3.
  6. CarmeloV. Win User

Elite Series 2 - Problem with trigger rumble

did everything as stated

console is on 10.0.18363.7196 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.191016-1200)

did the controller firmware update again, this time via cable, it's on 4.8.1908.0 once via xbox, after that i tried it on pc

here is a video where you can "see" my problem

Elite Controller Series 2 - Rumble Trigger Bug

thank you for your patience
Thema:

1. xbox elite 2 controller. issues with rumble - Similar Threads - elite controller issues

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Issue: I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and it is already having issues connecting and staying connected to bluetooth on Windows 10. I have already downloaded the Xbox Accessories...
  3. Sync issue on the Elite series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Sync issue on the Elite series 2 controller: I have been having issue with my controller staying connected to my Xbox series S. I have noticed that the Xbox Button will flash like it's trying to connect to the console, but it loses its...
  4. Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller on December 2, 2021. I have since experienced extreme issues with stick drift. Due to the class action lawsuit, I should have a 1 year warranty on the...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue: My Xbox elite series 2 controller has had its fair share of issues but this one is by far the most annoying, I was in the middle of a game when my paddles didn’t work, I looked down at my...
  6. Solution to "Left stick issue on Elite Series 2 controller"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solution to "Left stick issue on Elite Series 2 controller": The Problem The left analog stick on the Xbox Elite Controller series 2 does not register that the stick is fully pushed forward when moved quickly. This results in the inability to sprint in...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Issues: So around 10 months I bought the elite controller series 2 and had no trouble with it at all. After a few months ago I noticed that it had gotten left stick drift so I checked and it was still...
  8. Controler elite série 2 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controler elite série 2 issue: I sent my controler elite série 2 .. 4 time at reparation center .. it’s been 6 month now, i can’t play with it .. What can i do now … last time i asked for a reparation order, They just never...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 left analog issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 left analog issue: Hello, Recently I started to have an issue with the left analog stick on my elite series 2 controller. When moving in the upward motion it either gets stuck or is unresponsive. I verified this in...
  10. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth issues Windows 10/11 [SOLVED]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth issues Windows 10/11 [SOLVED]: Hardware *Honestly I'm pretty sure it does not matter but adding it just for reference* NZXT N7 B550 (with intel bluetooth v5.2) Ryzen 5800X RTX 3080 ti FE 32Gb RAM 4400 dual-channel OS:...