Xbox elite 2 controller Left analog and audio issues

Discus and support Xbox elite 2 controller Left analog and audio issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi So i just purchased xbox elite 2 controller. Returned the 1st one on my second one. I keep having same issues. Running it on windows 10 all... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xxchizzle310xx, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Xbox elite 2 controller Left analog and audio issues

Hi

So i just purchased xbox elite 2 controller. Returned the 1st one on my second one. I keep having same issues. Running it on windows 10 all updated.

1. No audio coming though my head set plugged into controller unless i plug controller into pc via usb cord provided.. when bt connected no sound.

2. in cod if im moving/running pushing foward on my left analog stick. After a few seconds it keep registering foward and wont stop until i move the stock back..

Need help driving me crazy...

:)

xxchizzle310xx, Aug 1, 2020
  2. madamimadam-B8BC044B Win User

Controller Drifting

I have 2 Elites drifting to the right from the left analog stick.
  3. SLittle629 Win User

4 Controllers all the the exact same drifting issue within 1.5 years.

i feel you on this issue. just under a year and i have 3 controllers with left analog stick issues. two of them have the drift issue and the most recent one is the elite controller that has a lot of play in it. with the tall ones on, the left stick has
    about 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch of play before it actually starts to move. before i switched to xbox one i had a ps3 for 3+ years using the same controller and never one time had an issue with it. as of right now the elite one is being sent back to be "replaced"
    with a new one.
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

I've had issues with the analog sticks on my elite controller after a year of use. They should extend the warranty or something because this issue is common and linked to the crappy analog sticks they put in there controllers.
  5. Brizzol Win User

Original Elite Controller Issues

Thanks Kevin I just purchased the elite series 2 controller so I could send the old one in for repair and that has an immediate issue. The left analog stick is loose which is noticeable when clicking in.

Little bit disappointed as I purchased the controller online as nowhere local has stock so another hassle to replace.

Guess I'm just unlucky.
  6. Flint SithLord Win User

Seriously microsoft this console is pathetic....

My left analog stick is looser than the right stick. I noticed that a couple of days ago. Figured it was because of COD. On my PS3 I went through 3 controllers with the left analog stick having issues. I had an issue with the controller on my 360 as well;
    left analog stick. So it might be an issue not sure. I'll probably just buy another controller when they come out in different colors and go from there with it unless it gets worse.
Thema:

Xbox elite 2 controller Left analog and audio issues

1. Xbox elite 2 controller Left analog and audio issues - Similar Threads - elite controller Left

2. Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller: I was wondering what options I have with a faulty controller. I am a PC gamer exclusively, and I have the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller. A few days ago the left trigger started to give some...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem: Hello Since out of the box, I noticed that my brand new v2 elite controller had an issue with the left thumbstick. I have searched the internet and I found numerous posts about the same issue,...
  4. Elite 2 Controller Left Stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Left Stick: My Elite 2 Controller left stick started playing up a while ago , the odd stick , it is now totaly unplayable . This is the second Elite controller I have purchased , it is under 12 months bought...
  5. Left stick drift on Elite Series Controller 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left stick drift on Elite Series Controller 2?: I'm through my second Elite Series Controller 2 that has this issue. Should I try to get another replacement? It's getting very frustrating. I'm literally not pressing anything, and as you can...
  6. Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues: I'm seeing this question and issue being raised more and more on the forums and instead of helping the MODS are just locking the threads. That's really a violation of the user agreement MODS....
  7. Xbox Elite 2 Controller, the one about the Right and Left Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller, the one about the Right and Left Bumpers: So I after 4 months of using my new controller I was experiencing that the right bumper was not registering the commands, I tried so many things specially getting the warranty validate but I was...
  8. Left stick issue on Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left stick issue on Elite Series 2 controller: I’m having a strange issue with the left stick where it takes 2-3 seconds (sometimes longer) to respond to being pushed fully forward. If you push it forward to move your character, they will move...
  9. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.: I have a problem with the left thumstick click on my xbox elite wireless controller series 2. I cannot hear the click anymore and when I try to run ingame, my character will suddenly stop running....
  10. Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues: My Elite Controller has an issue with the left stick where moving up and down is slow and sometimes doesn’t even register, but when i remove the thumbstick it works perfectly fine any idea what...