Xbox Elite 2 Controller Return

Discus and support Xbox Elite 2 Controller Return in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased an Elite 2 Controller on 21/4/2020 from the Microsoft Australia ebay store. It gradually developed stick drift, to the point that it’s no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Architype, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Architype
    Architype Guest

I purchased an Elite 2 Controller on 21/4/2020 from the Microsoft Australia ebay store. It gradually developed stick drift, to the point that it’s no longer useable. I want to return it for exchange, but have no address to send it to, and there has been no response from the store, despite sending a message.

Tried contacting Microsoft Australia through their phone hotline, but when asked to input numerical selections, nothing worked, and they hung up on me.

This is getting urgent-any thoughts?

:)

Architype, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....

Is it an Elite Series 2 Controller?

If so you have till January 31 to return or exchange it if you purchased it from the Microsoft online store.
  3. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  4. PHXDRAGON420 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues

Do you know the address to return the Elite controllers?
  5. FabioHVSilva Win User

Elite 2 Controller returned for Warranty

Well,

Let me tell you a story (sound like marcus on borderlands 2 hahah)

On 31 of May i send it from portugal a elite 2 to repair (warranty), on 10 of june the elite was delivery by UPS but never received by Microsoft, so last week, everyday i contact Microsoft to ask about the controller and today i got the email saying the controller
    was arrived on Microsoft center (Germany).

So, hold you hand with them. I don't know there, but here they have 30 business day to repair and send to my house.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Elite 2 Controller returned for Warranty

Hi DermotNaughton,

I understand you have sent in a controller for replacement but you have not received yet. Please respond to an email sent to you about your order to get in contact with the agent who created it. If you are unable to reach the agent, please use the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent about any updates or expected delivery dates of your replacement.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Return - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Return

2. Returned XBox elite controller lost in post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned XBox elite controller lost in post: UPS appear to have lost the controller I returned to microsoft under warranty. There is no option to get help for warranty repairs and replacements on the help page. When you select this option it...
  3. How To Return Xbox Elite V2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    How To Return Xbox Elite V2 Controller: My controller is still well under warranty, and nearly brand new. I no longer have any need for an Xbox Elite V2 controller, but my only provided option is to exchange. It appears there's no...
  4. Return form for elite controller won't load.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Return form for elite controller won't load.: My controller is still under warranty, but the form to return the controller won't load. The virtual assistant does not help, and I'm given no way to chat or call....
  5. elite 2 controller return

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 controller return: i need to return a controller and the return date is nearly up, but for the past 4 days i have tried... the page just says failed to connect after i input my controller serial number... so... how...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller recurring issues. Have returned the controller 5 times already,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller recurring issues. Have returned the controller 5 times already,...: Hello all, I am trying to reach someone at Microsoft regarding this issue. I have been trying to get in touch with someone using the support page all day, but I don't receive any option to talk...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller Left Stick Issues - Return Expectancy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Left Stick Issues - Return Expectancy: As I know that I'm not the only person with this issue, the left stick is unresponsive, gets stuck, doesnt work, etc. My controller was still under warranty as I've only used it for a couple...
  8. Can not return a Xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not return a Xbox elite controller: The controller I bought does not work properly and I filled a ticket to have it returned . But now I need to ship them my controller but they did not send me a shipping label and I can't ship it ,...
  9. How do i get my shipping label to put on my box when I am returning a elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get my shipping label to put on my box when I am returning a elite series 2 controller: I just had a response from xbox support saying that they are doing the exchange and i am not sure if i have to wait for another email from them for the label or have they forgotten to give it to...
  10. Question about returning my Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about returning my Elite Controller 2: So I was going through the return process and I get to this part. Does this mean I'm only getting accessories for my controller or a new controller? I'm within the time thanks to the updated...