Xbox Elite 2 Controller Warranty

Discus and support Xbox Elite 2 Controller Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I know if I buy from the Microsoft store, that i would get a 1 year warranty on the controller. But, if i were to buy from an official UK... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xx Rubba Duc xX, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Warranty

Hi,

I know if I buy from the Microsoft store, that i would get a 1 year warranty on the controller.

But, if i were to buy from an official UK retailer online such as argos or GAME, would I still be able to come to Microsoft to get a replacement if there turned out to be issues with said controller?

Just need to know if the replacement process would still work if I bought from elsewhere. Thanks in advance

:)

Xx Rubba Duc xX, Mar 9, 2021
  2. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I want to know if my controller is under warranty

Controllers come with a 90 day warranty, except the Elite 2 which is one year.
  6. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
Thema:

Xbox Elite 2 Controller Warranty

1. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Warranty - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Warranty

2. Elite Controller 2 Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Warranty: Hey there! So my Elite 2 controller has two separate issues and is well within the warranty period. I submitted and was approved for a repair/replacement under warranty. My problem: The service...
  3. Incorrect warranty length on Xbox Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect warranty length on Xbox Elite controller: Hi, I purchased a brand new Elite series 2 controller yesterday from Amazon. I registered the device with my Microsoft account but the warranty length is too short. The Elite controllers are...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty: Hi there, I recently got my Elite Series 2 Controller replaced under warranty, however, this replacement is also faulty. The A button is difficult to press and make a successful input on-screen,...
  5. Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering...: As the subject says, I needed to get warranty work done on one of my controllers. I accidentally selected the wrong controller when I was setting up the service order resulting in the order...
  6. Controller elite series 2 warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller elite series 2 warranty: hello, my elite series 2 controller warranty expires on september, can i buy the 3 year warranty still? when i bought it i didnt buy it because i didnt know they were so flawed, now i sent mine to...
  7. Elite controller warranty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite controller warranty: So I got an elite xbox controller in 2019 around december and it broke down during covid could i get it fix after covid when microsoft store open up? The controller broke down during warranty btw....
  8. Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems: Hi all gamers, Suddenly I found my Xbox elite 2 gets the common problem that P1 and P3 cannot be clicked by long paddles. I have tried to ask for a warranty and it gave me two different...
  9. Extended warranty elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended warranty elite controller series 2: Hi I am looking to buy the extended warranty for the elite series 2 controller but I can't find where I can purchase it? 009046af-5e23-4bf7-aa8d-2f30d6b11fb7
  10. Elite Controller Support Outside of Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Support Outside of Warranty: Hi guys. I became interested/intrigued by the Xbox Elite line of controllers a couple of years ago when I heard one of my favorite video game reviewers lavish the product line with praise,...