XBox Elite 2 Controller

Discus and support XBox Elite 2 Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I purchased the Elite 2 controller in January. Im noticing stick drift on my right joystick. How can this be fixed? Thank you!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonNaoumi, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM.

1. JasonNaoumi
    JasonNaoumi Guest

XBox Elite 2 Controller

Hello! I purchased the Elite 2 controller in January. Im noticing stick drift on my right joystick. How can this be fixed?

Thank you!

:)

2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
Thema:

XBox Elite 2 Controller

1. XBox Elite 2 Controller - Similar Threads - Elite Controller

2. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: I bought an elite series 2 controller from Amazon , i i cant return it cause the 30 day mark has past. it started to mess up right after it was over . the B button isn't responding correctly , the...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???: I just bought one of the Elite 2 controllers and one of the larger paddles is a different color than the rest. If that's not a normal thing for the Series 2 then it might drive me mad enough to...
  4. Elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller: Anyone had any issues with the elite 2 controller. The left thumbstick wont press upwards with the thumbstick attached but works fine when not . Thanks 716392ee-7d65-4e54-a2e0-b527764a2ec8
  5. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shiftbutton to change sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shiftbutton to change sensitivity: Hi all, I just had an idea (maybe I stole it, but its the only thing which makes me think about buying a different brand controller..) I think would be awesome. Why not add the possibility of...
  6. Is anyone else getting controller stick drift on their Elite 2 Controllers?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting controller stick drift on their Elite 2 Controllers?!: Hey everyone.. I got my elite 2 controller, back in December. I love it. It's an amazing controller all around, as everything is customizable, and the feel is sooo amazing. I literally told...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers: Today I started playing games and I noticed that sometimes my right bumper would not click. Is there anyways to fix this? Like a replaceable part? 4e6feac1-38b6-4fbd-b342-93f9fec00bff
  9. Controle Elite séries 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Elite séries 2: I have an Elite control series 2, with a month of use the RB key is failing, my control is still under warranty but Microsoft does not want to change it because it is not sold in my country....
  10. Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello, I bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller and I'm not sure if I have a defective one. I noticed a deadzone on the sticks, here it a youtube movie https://youtu.be/NeiNTtzHNhI On...