Xbox elite 2 controller

Discus and support Xbox elite 2 controller in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought an elite 2 direct from microsoft but it came with a faulty A button that made it unusable. Despite microsoft claiming “hassle free returns”... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ripped off 03032021, May 2, 2021.

1. Xbox elite 2 controller

I bought an elite 2 direct from microsoft but it came with a faulty A button that made it unusable. Despite microsoft claiming “hassle free returns” that couldnt be further from the truth in my experience.

My first attempt at returning it to the frankfurt service centre only got as far as uk customs, i had included the triplicate invoices requested but UPS said they were missing details and despite repeated requests microsoft wouldn’t supply them, the controller was returned to me (dumped in my recycling tub without warning). When i spoke to microsoft support “Sema” was no help, she just blamed UPS and told me to repeat the process. Second time round the package reached frankfurt but UPS have made 4 unsuccesful attempts at delivering it to the service centre and blame microsoft for the problems. I’ve now had an email from micrsoft saying the case is closed! In short, microsoft are knowingly selling (judging by other elite 2 reviews i’ve seen) faulty devices and not accepting returns. Their customer service isn’t fit for purpose. Does anybody know how to bring microsoft to account for this terrible customer service?

:)

Ripped off 03032021, May 2, 2021
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

Xbox elite 2 controller

1. Xbox elite 2 controller - Similar Threads - elite controller

2. Xbox One Series Elite Controller Series 2. Left analog stick not responding fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Series Elite Controller Series 2. Left analog stick not responding fully: So when I try and play a game like CoD you have to move quickly. Whenever I go from moving backwards (backpedeling) to moving forward in order to sprint my character doesn't move at full speed,...
  3. Need replacement parts for elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need replacement parts for elite controller series 2: For some reason i can't get the call option for support but I need replacement rubber pieces for the sliders on the back of the controller that control the throw distance of the triggers. can...
  4. Elite Controller V1, frequent disconnections due to distance/wall, will a "USB over...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller V1, frequent disconnections due to distance/wall, will a "USB over...: Greetings. I have an "Elite controller V1" and I connect it to my PC, via the "Windows wireless adapter dongle". I have the older-bigger version(HK9-00004). I experience a lot of disconnections...
  5. Xbox Elite controller series 2 left stick/dpad issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite controller series 2 left stick/dpad issue: My elite controller has been working well since last Christmas. Just today, when I plugged it in, my controller curser started moving to the left. On all programs across my pc it does this. I cant...
  6. Series 2 Elite controller return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite controller return: I have attempted to return my series 2 controller due to issues with the bumpers and have had the package returned to me without replacement. The instruction email stated to print off 3x...
  7. Elite controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2: Hey I wonder if anyone could help. A day or two ago one of my pets knocked my elite controller series too off my desk and the top cover came off from the controller. I put it back together as...
  8. Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2 not working: My elite series 2 controller, which I’ve only had for a year, was working fine for the first 6 months and then I noticed the bumbers were starting to become defective (It wouldn’t register unless...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Terms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Terms: My Xbox Elite Controller 2 right bumper stopped working. I opened my controller and removed the plastic "U" part that comes there in order to see if it works better without it and lost it. My...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller still broken and so is the repair website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller still broken and so is the repair website: Once again I am here with my Elite Controller issues which has been compounded by the fact I can't even request a repair/replacement as the website doesn't appear to work or recognise my...