Xbox elite 2 left stick

Discus and support Xbox elite 2 left stick in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please someone help,my elite 2's left stick has been responding slowly like there's a delay,I can't sprint while using auto sprint or without,my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rickybro10, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Rickybro10
    Rickybro10 Guest

Xbox elite 2 left stick

Please someone help,my elite 2's left stick has been responding slowly like there's a delay,I can't sprint while using auto sprint or without,my controller is clean, didn't fall yet all of a sudden this issue started a few days ago, can't play anything
    while quarantine now,am bored AF, hopefully someone from xbox/microsoft support sees this and helps, it's been happening with a friend too for the past few days, please fix this

:)

Rickybro10, Apr 26, 2020
  2. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  3. madamimadam-B8BC044B Win User

Controller Drifting

I have 2 Elites drifting to the right from the left analog stick.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Xbox elite 2 left stick

There's been some stick issues with the controller for some people. Contact the retailer you got it from to see if its still within their exchange period should be your first step
  5. Derteano007 Win User

Xbox elite 2 left stick

Please reply to this, i am having the same issue, i have kept my controller in its case unless i use it to play, and as the other post said when i take the joy stick off it moves perfectly fine.
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox one elite controller series 2

Ive had left stick drift with 4 elite contollers 2 right out of the box good thing for best buys warranty program
Thema:

Xbox elite 2 left stick

1. Xbox elite 2 left stick - Similar Threads - elite left stick

2. Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues: I'm seeing this question and issue being raised more and more on the forums and instead of helping the MODS are just locking the threads. That's really a violation of the user agreement MODS....
  3. Xbox elite 2 triggers sticking left and right... An one more thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 triggers sticking left and right... An one more thing: Hi ive had my xbox elite 2 for a little over 5 Months or so and for the last mounth ive been having sticky triggers and take hours to correct with game play and if it isnt used with in a day the...
  4. Left stick issue on Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left stick issue on Elite Series 2 controller: I’m having a strange issue with the left stick where it takes 2-3 seconds (sometimes longer) to respond to being pushed fully forward. If you push it forward to move your character, they will move...
  5. Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues: My Elite Controller has an issue with the left stick where moving up and down is slow and sometimes doesn’t even register, but when i remove the thumbstick it works perfectly fine any idea what...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift: My controller's left stick drifts horribly any time I try to stand still in games. Any ideas on how to fix this? bfba1023-5395-4897-8c07-0e1abbe4fedc
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller(left stick deadzone)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller(left stick deadzone): My elite xbox controllers left stick keeps drifting up. It was doing fine not to long ago but now it just constantly drifting up? Is there any solution to fix besides buying a whole new...
  8. Elite controller left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller left stick: Okay. So as far as I've researched everywhere i go on the internet no one else has had the same issue i have. I've owned an elite controller since they came out and it has been a reliable...
  9. Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?: A couple of days ago while I was playing Rainbow Six siege I noticed sometimes when I tried to sprint my gun would fire. It would happen maybe once a match but nothing too bad. Since then, this...
  10. Left Stick nearly constantly moves up without input. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Stick nearly constantly moves up without input. Elite Controller: I've only had this controller for a little while, it was a warranty replacement of my first Elite controller, which I had for years with no problems. This one has never been dropped and seen...