Xbox Elite 2 warranty

Discus and support Xbox Elite 2 warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i bought 2 elite series 2 controllers on release day and microsft is saying the warranty expired in march 5 months after purchase. now my original... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Greasemonkey2824, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Xbox Elite 2 warranty

so i bought 2 elite series 2 controllers on release day and microsft is saying the warranty expired in march 5 months after purchase. now my original elite had a 1 yr warranty why such a short one with the new ones? is it because they knew there whould
    be problems with the new controllers. So i ask why should i trust Xbox and spend 500 on a new console when they wont take care of a controller that was 200. the whole warranty thing has really pissed me off cause i would have gotten it fixed when it first
    had problems but microsoft was closed due to the so called pandemic

:)

Greasemonkey2824, Sep 19, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

4. JRSANCHEZ86 Win User

Xbox one controller warranty

The 1st wlite yes the elite 2 only comes with 5 months warranty.
  5. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 - Disconnects and Warranty incorrect

Did you buy a warranty? I have an elite series 2 and it had the standard 90 day warranty. Perhaps its a visual big on the website.
Thema:

Xbox Elite 2 warranty

1. Xbox Elite 2 warranty - Similar Threads - Elite warranty

2. Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!: Both of my Elite 2 controllers need replacement under the new warranty and the website says they are not currently covered but they were purchased November 2019. I have entered the serial numbers...
  3. Warranty request for my Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty request for my Elite controller: I have not received my response for my warranty in a few days 3bde2185-44a7-44d6-bc5f-b8d647b7bfa6
  4. Microsoft refusing extended elite series 2 warranty?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft refusing extended elite series 2 warranty?: Hello, Read online that you can purchase a extended warranty for elite series 2 via Microsoft store agents. When I call they claim a system issue is stopping it but when you read online they...
  5. How do I claim the warranty on Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I claim the warranty on Xbox elite series 2 controller: My elite series 2 controller has really bad left stick drift and sometimes doent respond at all. Its only 5 months old and i have taken great care of it, its never been dropped and always put back...
  6. Elite Series 2 Warranty - Canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Warranty - Canada: I am wondering what the warranty period is for the elite Series 2 Controller in Canada, I have seen conflicting reports of 1 year (posted here by a moderator), 90 days and 45 days. I type in my...
  7. Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:: So I’ve had the elite controller series 2 for about 8 days now, I bought it from Target for my birthday and I asked for the 3-Year warranty, which I got, but I’m not exactly sure how to apply it....
  8. xbox elite controller series 2 replacement with warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller series 2 replacement with warranty: when I send my controller in to get replaced will I get a new controller back or a refurbished one? 7a052108-57f9-4f3d-82b2-47545dbb54c3
  9. XBox Elite 2 Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Warranty: Can anyone explain why, when trying to send an elite 2 controller for repair/replacement under warranty, I'm only given the option pictured below. [img] Given that I've had the controller...
  10. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: My controllers right toggle stick fails to go up so i wnat to know gow i can used the extended warranty i purchased when i picked it up from the microsoft store 6ede4405-d375-4d9e-a20c-d1e25d7e1878