xbox elite 2手柄使用usb线连接电脑时内置电池会进行充电吗? [Translate] Does the built-in battery charge my...

Discus and support xbox elite 2手柄使用usb线连接电脑时内置电池会进行充电吗? [Translate] Does the built-in battery charge my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 请帮忙回答: 1. 内置电 没电后可以使用附带的usb线连接PC继续玩吗? 2. 使用usb线连接PC后电 会进行 电吗? 如果会,那么边玩边 电影响电 寿命吗? 感谢帮助! [Translate] Please help answer: 1. Can I continue to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zhanxianfeidao, Nov 9, 2019.

1. xbox elite 2手柄使用usb线连接电脑时内置电池会进行充电吗? [Translate] Does the built-in battery charge my...

请帮忙回答:

1. 内置电 没电后可以使用附带的usb线连接PC继续玩吗?

2. 使用usb线连接PC后电 会进行

电吗? 如果会,那么边玩边

电影响电 寿命吗?

感谢帮助!

[Translate]

Please help answer:

1. Can I continue to play with the included usb cable connection PC after the built-in battery is not powered?

2. Will the battery charge my PC when Connected to the PC using a usb cable? If so, does while playing while charging affect battery life?

Thanks for help!

:)

zhanxianfeidao, Nov 9, 2019
  2. 甜菜汤胡萝卜 Win User

Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

问题是这手柄和适配器在我的电脑上不能进行连接,但是换一台电脑就没有问题
  3. WPAK Win User

xbox elite 2手柄使用usb线连接电脑时内置电池会进行充电吗? [Translate] Does the built-in battery charge my computer when the xbox elite 2 handle is connected to my computer using a usb cable?

Web translation:

When the xbox elite 2 handle is connected to the computer using the usb cable, will the internal battery be charged?

Please help answer:

1. After the internal battery is dead, can I use the included usb cable to connect to the PC to continue playing?

2. Will the battery be charged after connecting the PC with the usb cable?
    If so, then does charging while playing affect battery life?

Thanks for the help!

Response:

Hi there,

when the controller is connected to the computer via USB cable, I do assume that the battery is charging (when needed)

1. Yes, that should be possible, regular Xbox One controllers without batteries will also work when connected via USB cable

2. I'm afraid that I can't answer this question. Battery life can be affected when a battery is charged while not close to being empty, but that might be different per type of battery, it will also depend on how the firmware handles the charging.
  4. Reniastyc de El Magn Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

您好

这 说来,如果希望能够通过USB连接

电,在

电完成后断开USB还能够 缝使用,需要如何操作呢? 为每一次都要重新匹配很不方便呢。

如果改用 线接收器代替蓝牙,能够实现这种 缝连接的效果吗?

谨上

[Translation-Hello In this way, if you want to be able to charge via a USB connection, disconnect the USB after charging is complete and use it seamlessly, what do you need to do?

Because it's inconvenient to do it again every time.

Can the effect of this seamless connection be achieved if you use a wireless receiver instead of Bluetooth? I have the honour]
  5. 甜菜汤胡萝卜 Win User

Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

xbox one手柄哪有蓝牙(one s手柄才有蓝牙),还有,我是用 线适配器进行 线连接的,图片那个适配器
    [​IMG]
  6. muhaiZ Win User

windows10 PC 与 Xbox 360 手柄链接的问题

已经按照两个链接中的内容操作了一遍,更换usb插口,卸载驱动再重启,但都没有作用,手柄还是链接不上 线适配器,适配器和手柄的指示灯一直闪烁,没有连接成功
Thema:

xbox elite 2手柄使用usb线连接电脑时内置电池会进行充电吗? [Translate] Does the built-in battery charge my...

1. xbox elite 2手柄使用usb线连接电脑时内置电池会进行充电吗? [Translate] Does the built-in battery charge my... - Similar Threads - elite 2手柄使用usb线连接电脑时内置电池会进行充电吗? Translate

2. I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be...: I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be customized. It would be nice if you could customize it, you can quickly switch the configuration. I hope...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?: Hi all, I've seen it a couple times already, but I would like to make note of an additional case of it. I pre-ordered the Elite Controller Series 2 having never owned a modified controller;...
  4. Elite controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller repair: Ive had the xbox one elite controller for a little while now and there are a few things that have happened. For one, the rubber grips came off. I was like whatever dont really need it. Then one of...
  5. Xbox controller Elite 2 Facebutton A problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller Elite 2 Facebutton A problems: I feel like my A button just feels so weird when I press mine. So I looked up if anyone had the same issues and as it turns out yes Lol. Should I take mine back to best buy and see its if messed...
  6. Xbox elite s2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite s2: Is xbox elite s2 suppose to work with original xbox one (2013 model)? I did get second elite s2 controller because first one had problem with connectivity and A button situation. Now my second...
  7. Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset: Is it possible on an Elite Controller Series 2 to connect a BlueTooth headset such as the Xbox 360 Wireless Chat Headset? e96b7131-04eb-4d15-9e16-881542d27ae4
  8. Cannot configure Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot configure Elite Series 2 Controller: I have an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller which I am trying to configure using Xbox Accessories App on an up to date Windows 10 PC. I use a Microsoft Account Login and am connected to an Xbox Live...
  9. Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox: Hi, I purchased the Xbox elite series 2 controller via the Xbox rewards app offer on the 9th November & received the controller on the 12th November. I'm wondering when the 15000 points will get...
  10. I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...: I Called the 877-696-7786 and they are saying that because I did not order the item to be picked up at a store, my controller would not be delivered until December 23rd which is outrageous. I...