Xbox Elite Bumper Replacement

Discus and support Xbox Elite Bumper Replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, i need to get. Genuine bumper for my Elite controller. Ive tried the copies and theyre a waste of money. anyone have a part number and where i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JimmyMature, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:22 PM.

1. JimmyMature
    JimmyMature Guest

Hi all, i need to get. Genuine bumper for my Elite controller. Ive tried the copies and theyre a waste of money.

anyone have a part number and where i can order one from?

Many thanks,

Jim

:)

2. Zero420override Win User

Bumper jumper:
    Sthetix Xbox Elite Bumper Replacement is only like $19 on Amazon.
  3. JimmyMature Win User

Thismisnt genuine is it? Ive bought copies before and they dont work!!!
  4. JimmyMature Win User

Thanks all, i appreciate the replies, however, i want to buy the original MS part. Surely they will sell me one....
  5. PsYcHoTiC Z3R0 Win User

You can try Amazon or Ebay I found one for you on Amazon for £11 and the shipping time shouldn't take to long what with the seller being in the UK.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/E-WOR/page/ADAC07E7-801A-4C6C-B488-A29D17D8A260?ref_=ast_bln
  6. JimmyMature Win User

UK Amazon does not sell genuine MS bumpers. Where can i get one from in the UK. As much about the poor quailty of the very expensive crontroller, I just want to buy a genuine replacement.

Anyone help?
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Bumper Replacement - Similar Threads - Elite Bumper Replacement

2. Xbox elite series 2 bumper issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 bumper issue: Im having trouble with my bumbers activating twice when it is only pushed once. This is unplayable and game changing. Is there anyway I could fix this? a4d7c8a5-f39c-4074-909c-bb3357107f57
  3. My xbox elite 2 controller R bumper doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite 2 controller R bumper doesn't work: Hi, Hello, In my xbox elite 2 controller, the right bumper sticks and runs after the third press. I still have one year manufacturer's warranty. How could I fix it?...
  4. Xbox one Elite controller series 2 bumper broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Elite controller series 2 bumper broken: Are the bumpers on the elite controller series 1 and series 2 the same? If so I may be able to do my own repairs in the future. As of right now I only see replacement bumpers being sold for the...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bumper Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bumper Not Working: Hi, I received an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller this past Christmas, and after only 6 months of use, the left bumper barely works, and only registers inputs at most, 20% of the time. The...
  6. Elite 2 controller bumper double click issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller bumper double click issue...: So ive had my elite 2 for about 5 months. Why is the warranty ona $200 controller only good for 3 months??? There are so many issues surrounding this controller but after 3 months if anything...
  7. Elite 2 Controller Right Bumper NOT WORKING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Right Bumper NOT WORKING!: How to start this rant.... The first word that comes to mind is disgust. I love Xbox, bought it when the first one just released. I was the only one of my friends who had one since they all...
  8. I take care of my Elite 2 but it needs to be RMA'd due to a common Right Bumper issue these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I take care of my Elite 2 but it needs to be RMA'd due to a common Right Bumper issue these...: So, I take really good care of this controller and there's no way I'm paying $100 for an issue that seems to be on Microsoft since many people have this issue as well after a quick google search....
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Controller, the one about the Right and Left Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller, the one about the Right and Left Bumpers: So I after 4 months of using my new controller I was experiencing that the right bumper was not registering the commands, I tried so many things specially getting the warranty validate but I was...
  10. Elite 2 bumper failure

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 bumper failure: I have owned multiple xbox elite 1 controllers. Repairing the bumpers was standard fare, and I did this often, using third party parts. When I got stick drift, microsoft was kind enough to send me...