Xbox Elite Contoller Series 2 various issues.

Discus and support Xbox Elite Contoller Series 2 various issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought an Elite Series 2 controller and initially I was able to connect via Bluetooth. I ran into my first issue right out the back. For... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rm2930, Nov 22, 2021.

1. rm2930
    rm2930 Guest

I recently bought an Elite Series 2 controller and initially I was able to connect via Bluetooth. I ran into my first issue right out the back. For some reason while on Bluetooth when I press A the guide comes up. So I downloaded the Xbox Accessories app as explained on a previous post and tried to run the software. The app requires I connect the controller via USB-C cable and nothing happened. Not a firmware password prompt or anything. But the A button stopped pulling up the guide so I figured maybe the firmware updated silently. So I unplug the USB-C controller to find that the Xbox symbol was blinking and it was no longer responding to Bluetooth. The only way I could get to work on Bluetooth was to remove it from my Bluetooth devices then re-add. It works but now the A button still pulls up the guide.

My Windows is up to date (21H1 OS Build 19043, 1348). This is pretty frustrating considering the price point of the product and please don't ask me to check the guides because I did and nothing gives a solution to this particular issue.

:)

rm2930, Nov 22, 2021
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

HI rm2930,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to help out. Before we begin any troubleshooting steps may I ask if you also own an Xbox console or is your pc your only gaming device?
  3. Cheezus82 Win User

Chat Keeps Muting My Friends

Same issue, Astro A50 gen 4 with base station and elite series 2 contoller.

In party chat window, i light up when speaking and my friends can hear me chat, my friends icons light up when speaking but i can not hear them.
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  5. dobby220216 Win User

Xbox elite series 2

I had an elite series 2, I had problems with unresponsive buttinsband analog drift, when I took it back to the store they didn't have any in stock so I went with Razer wolverine ultimate edition, and so far so good, I really liked the look and fell
    of the elite 2, but I need something I can use hopefully the issues that the contoleer is having get fixed because when they do, I will definitely re purchase one
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Contoller Series 2 various issues. - Similar Threads - Elite Contoller Series

2. Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger: I saw this as an old issue where someone tried plugging in their controller to fix it. It does not work for me. It will work for about five minutes but then I try to sprint and I shoot my weapons....
  3. Elite 2 contoller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 contoller.: Got elite 2 controller for Christmas within 4 months left and right stick drifts, right bumper either doesn't respond or double taps, controller randomly turns off while playing, and A paddle...
  4. Elite Contoller>Laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Contoller>Laptop?: Guten Tach Leute:) ich versuche seit Tagen meinen Elite Conroller mit meinen Laptop zu verbinden aber es gelingt mir nicht... könnte mir jemand helfen ? Danke im vorraus :D ------ [Mod...
  5. Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?: A couple of days ago while I was playing Rainbow Six siege I noticed sometimes when I tried to sprint my gun would fire. It would happen maybe once a match but nothing too bad. Since then, this...
  6. Elite Contoller community configurations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Contoller community configurations: Ok, going to stand on my soap box for a minute. I got the elite controller when it first came out and i loved it. However I am not happy with the community configuration page etc. There is no...
  7. Elite contoller shortcut

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite contoller shortcut: I have searched every place and can not find a straight answer. Is there a way to set one of the elite controller paddles to record. Instead of double tapping home and X it would be much quicker...
  8. Xbox One Elite contoller - play & charge kit drains too fast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite contoller - play & charge kit drains too fast: Hello. My problem is following: I bought new Xbox One Elite controller. I put my play & charge kit (battery) to it. The battery should last 30 hrs. With my elite controller, I only get 8hrs of...
  9. Elite Contoller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Contoller: So I purchased an Elite Controller about a year ago. It's definitely out of warranty but shouldn't there be some sort of extension just for purchasing this? I would understand if this was just a...
  10. Do Not buy an Xbox Elite Contoller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Not buy an Xbox Elite Contoller: Please do yourself a favor and do NOT buy an Xbox elite controller. I spent 150 dollars and it broke within 6 months. The right bumper broke right off the controller. I have been super careful...