xbox elite controler 2

Discus and support xbox elite controler 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have this controler almost 2 years now and a year ago my RB button stopped working okey i keep continue playing with it that was my bad, but now my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kelvin.3, Jan 11, 2022.

1. kelvin.3
    kelvin.3 Guest

xbox elite controler 2

i have this controler almost 2 years now and a year ago my RB button stopped working okey i keep continue playing with it that was my bad, but now my controler keeps disconecting every time i play, even when im on cable on pc, yes i have all the updates and good drivers but for a 240 euro controler its pretty trash

:)

kelvin.3, Jan 11, 2022
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

xbox elite controler 2

1. xbox elite controler 2 - Similar Threads - elite controler

2. What is going on with Elite Series 2 Controller A button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Elite Series 2 Controller A button?: Hello guys! I purchased this controller two weeks ago and today is the second one that I return to the local store for replacement because of a percentage of 'A' button presses that are not...
  3. Elite controller right analogue stick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller right analogue stick: Hi, hoping someone in here can help. Have just purchased an Xbox x and am having problems with the elite controller, the right analogue stick stopped working (or so I thought) so I went and...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller opens up Game Bar when pressing A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller opens up Game Bar when pressing A: When I press A the Game bar pops up This only happens when connected through Bluetooth Remapping does NOT work When using the Xbox Accessories app, it claims only A is being pressed. When I...
  5. xbox accessories pc app not detecting xbox one elite 2 controllers with firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox accessories pc app not detecting xbox one elite 2 controllers with firmware...: Hello, my problem is that when I update the firmware of my xbox one elite 2 control, my pc no longer recognizes it as an xbox one elite 2 control and it does not connect with the xbox accessories...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC: I had bought an elite series 2 controller on kijiji, and as I have found out the guy who owned it before had updated it on his Xbox, with a firmware that doesn’t work on the Xbox accessories pc...
  7. Elite 2 Controller doesnt work on any apple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite 2 Controller doesnt work on any apple devices: I got a Xbox elite 2 controller recently and it doesnt work on any apple devices in games and i cant change the button mapping in settings as if the controller doesnt exist even though it is...
  8. Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?: Hi, I have a Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that has a drift on the left thumb stick, It is registered on the MS website, but when I try to raise a warranty when I click the "Enter a new...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - "doesn't support new firmware on PC"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - "doesn't support new firmware on PC": Hi, I'm posting this here because I'm curious to see if anyone else is running into this issue. Recently upgraded from Xbox One to PC and I'm looking to set specific binds, but I'm not able to...
  10. Elite Controller 2 paddles not registering in app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 paddles not registering in app: All the other buttons register except the paddles on the back. I waited for 1 hour and 37 minutes patiently and they hung up on me while I was on hold. I just want to use my controller...