Xbox Elite Controller 2 Battery

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller 2 Battery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anybody know how to check the battery levels on the Elite V2 before the indicator light starts flashing? There's nothing for it on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PresidentIan, Nov 8, 2019.

1. PresidentIan
    PresidentIan Guest

Does anybody know how to check the battery levels on the Elite V2 before the indicator light starts flashing? There's nothing for it on the Xbox Accessories applet from the windows store.

:)

PresidentIan, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Nasir090 Win User

Xbox one controller and headset disconnecting.

My controller doesn't take batteries it's the elite series 2 it has a built in rechargeable battery pack
  3. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Elite controller

4. Biggshow Win User

xbox controller

If you have batteries it should be working. You can also use the usb cable to play if your batteries are dead. I always use rechargeable batteries. That way It is a simple swap of batteries and no need for cables.

As far as the controller charging.. I don't believe any controller does this except the Elite 2 control. I could be wrong on this.
  5. RawToastMmm Win User

Elite 2 keeps disconnecting from xbox one x

Hey Tyler,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Elite 2 controller :/ Here's some questions/things you can try that might tell us more (totally understand that you probably can't try all of them):

1. Have you tried any other controllers with your Xbox and do they ever exhibit this issue (disconnecting while wireless)?
    2. Does your Elite 2 controller have the same issue (disconnecting while on wireless) on other Xboxes?
    3. Have you tried a hard reset on your Xbox just to rule that out?
    4. Have you tried removing the batteries from the Elite 2 controller while disconnected from the cord? (like controller hard reset)
    5. Have you checked to make sure the battery are seated firmly in the controller and that the back plate fits snugly?
    6. Have you tried syncing your Elite 2 controller to another Xbox, and then re-syncing it back to your own Xbox?

Hopefully this will help us determine if it's your controller or Xbox that is causing the problem!
  6. Kevin Leefarr Win User

Wireless Controller

I have had the original controller since I got the xbox elite. 2 years Christmas. The replacement one that is doing the same thing now. I got about a year ago. Using original battery pack with brand quality batteries.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Battery - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Battery

2. Xbox elite(series 1) controller not excepting a charge from batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite(series 1) controller not excepting a charge from batteries: When I plug in the micro usb cable in my Xbox it works, when i plug the cable in to any other usb charger it still works, but when i put in a pair of AA batteries the Xbox logo blinks twice and...
  3. My elite controller will not turn on even though there are fully charged rechargeable batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller will not turn on even though there are fully charged rechargeable batteries: What is the best way i can fix it? 60743b39-7391-4555-af39-bcdb72327139
  4. Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?: I am trying to figure out why the elite series 2 controller for the xbox doesn't have removable batteries. I enjoy being able to just change my battery pack to basically have a full charge without...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery: I agree with @Wolfie McG I would like to see some RL data on the battery life. cccc4e99-6c08-4bfa-bd8b-95ce77a00890
  6. Batería para el mando xbox elite [Translate] Battery for Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Batería para el mando xbox elite [Translate] Battery for Xbox Elite Controller: buenos días!! Me gustaría saber si hay una batería especifica para este mando y donde comprarla. Gracias!! [Translate by Mod] Good morning!! I would like to know if there is a specific battery...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller doesn't turn on with batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller doesn't turn on with batteries: Hi, I have a Xbox One Elite Controller, which works just fine using the usb cable. When put in full (I tested and used different ones) batteries, it doesn't do anything when pressing any button...
  8. Xbox One Elite Controller won't connect using batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller won't connect using batteries: Bottom Line up front: Yes i've tried all of the standard troubleshooting procedures outlined by the website and the forums here. I wanted to post this to see if anyone has a similar problem or...
  9. Xbox one elite controller battery hatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller battery hatch: so were can i get a replacement hatch for the elite controller? i just bought a brand new one and the hatch is damaged so im wanting to replace it fa353e12-7bce-4306-a874-cf9dbd10ba30
  10. xbox one elite controller battery cover

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one elite controller battery cover: I had taken my elite controller over to my cousins to play some games when I came home the battery cover for it was gone I called him and he said he can't find it. Is there any way to get a new...