Xbox Elite Controller 2 Battery

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller 2 Battery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anybody know how to check the battery levels on the Elite V2 before the indicator light starts flashing? There's nothing for it on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PresidentIan, Nov 8, 2019.

1. PresidentIan
    PresidentIan Guest

Does anybody know how to check the battery levels on the Elite V2 before the indicator light starts flashing? There's nothing for it on the Xbox Accessories applet from the windows store.

:)

PresidentIan, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Elite controller

3. Kevin Leefarr Win User

Wireless Controller

I have had the original controller since I got the xbox elite. 2 years Christmas. The replacement one that is doing the same thing now. I got about a year ago. Using original battery pack with brand quality batteries.
  4. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Controller/Headset Question

your battery pack is loose. This is normal on those Pre Slim Xbox Elite controllers. Quick fix is get a thin piece of paper and slip it on the back and between the controller and battery pack. Avoid blocking the battery connectors.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Presidentlan,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I was able to see the battery life of my controller on PC by checking the Gamebar. Press the Windows key + G to bring it up. For me, the bettery level was up at the top next to the time.

Hope this helps!
  6. PresidentIan Win User

I'm sorry guys, your responses may be correct but I entirely forgot to mention that I am playing on PC. I'm connecting my controller via bluetooth if that helps either. Although in the Xbox Accessories app even if the controller is plugged in there is
    no status about battery.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Battery - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Battery

2. Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?: Hi all, I've seen it a couple times already, but I would like to make note of an additional case of it. I pre-ordered the Elite Controller Series 2 having never owned a modified controller;...
  3. Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery: I agree with @Wolfie McG I would like to see some RL data on the battery life. cccc4e99-6c08-4bfa-bd8b-95ce77a00890
  4. Batería para el mando xbox elite [Translate] Battery for Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Batería para el mando xbox elite [Translate] Battery for Xbox Elite Controller: buenos días!! Me gustaría saber si hay una batería especifica para este mando y donde comprarla. Gracias!! [Translate by Mod] Good morning!! I would like to know if there is a specific battery...
  5. Xbox One Elite Controller doesn't turn on with batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller doesn't turn on with batteries: Hi, I have a Xbox One Elite Controller, which works just fine using the usb cable. When put in full (I tested and used different ones) batteries, it doesn't do anything when pressing any button...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller won't connect using batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller won't connect using batteries: Bottom Line up front: Yes i've tried all of the standard troubleshooting procedures outlined by the website and the forums here. I wanted to post this to see if anyone has a similar problem or...
  7. Xbox one elite controller battery hatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller battery hatch: so were can i get a replacement hatch for the elite controller? i just bought a brand new one and the hatch is damaged so im wanting to replace it fa353e12-7bce-4306-a874-cf9dbd10ba30
  8. xbox one elite controller battery cover

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one elite controller battery cover: I had taken my elite controller over to my cousins to play some games when I came home the battery cover for it was gone I called him and he said he can't find it. Is there any way to get a new...
  9. Elite controller - no low battery warning anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller - no low battery warning anymore?: Twice now I have been using my Xbox and the batteries have died in my Elite controller without me getting a notification warning me that they're low. Anyone else getting this? It's not a major...
  10. Xbox 360 Elite Controllers not connecting to Xbox, batteries fine, need help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite Controllers not connecting to Xbox, batteries fine, need help!!: Hey guys, The other day my xbox 360 controller suddenly refused to maintain a connection to the console for more than a few seconds, and it needed a long time to connect. I had to hit the sync...