Xbox Elite Controller 2 bluetooth issues.

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller 2 bluetooth issues. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; First of all yes I know this has been asked before, but as far as I can tell there has not been a solution to this. I am using the Elite Controller 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tedztar, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. Tedztar
    Tedztar Guest

First of all yes I know this has been asked before, but as far as I can tell there has not been a solution to this.

I am using the Elite Controller 2 on PC, now there are two issues:

1. When using Bluetooth the controller disconnects randomly making games unplayable.

2. When plugging the controller in with a usb cable (needed to change the profiles), it seems to remove the link for bluetooth making it so I need to remove it from the device list and readd it EVERY TIME.

And yes the controller firmware is up to date.

:)

2. Ta5man186 Win User

Xboc controller

the elite controller series 2 has Bluetooth compatibility and is therefore compatible with windows 10 too. the first release of the elite controller was before xbox was integrated into windows 10, therefore there was no need at the time for Bluetooth.
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox elite controller 2 question

4. DebonaireLine Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Is there a difference between the Bluetooth on the Elite and the one on the regular Xbox one controllers. My other controllers connect without an issue, but not the Elite.
  5. luissolid Win User

How is this ok?

Just to clarify the Microsoft launch the new Xbox Elite controller series 2 this year.

The original elite dont have bluetooth i belive the problem was a misunderstood what controller you have and why dont have the bluetooth.

Regards!
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xboc controller

The first gen elite controller does not have Bluetooth as ti was not that popular when it came out. The second gen elite wireless 2 has Bluetooth in it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller 2 bluetooth issues. - Similar Threads - Elite Controller bluetooth

2. Elite controller 2 bluetooth problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller 2 bluetooth problems: Hello, I just got my elite 2 controller a few days ago, and its simply unusable. It disconnects every 20 seconds and there is nothing i can do. All the drivers are up to date, but i dont think...
  3. Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth Issues: Hi As the thread about this issue is now locked, I'm starting a new one. This weekend I started to have similar issues with my Elite Controller 2 In my case, I use a Bluetooth USB dongle. I had...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Not Working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Not Working: I own an elite series two controller for my xbox one s and recently tried to pair it with my iphone 11. The iphone is on iOS version 13.4.1 but I am not getting any bluetooth compatibility with my...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Seen by Windows 7 Bluetooth, but Won't Connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Seen by Windows 7 Bluetooth, but Won't Connect: I have an Elite Series 2 controller. I've been trying to connect it to my Windows 7 desktop with no luck. When I try to discover it, it shows up quickly, but it will not connect. I tried...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting bluetooth: Brand new Xbox Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes when i play Gears 5 or any other FPS game via Xbox Gamepass on PC. Yes, drivers updated on controller and PC bluetooth. Yes,...
  7. Xbox elite V2 controller bluetooth issue on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite V2 controller bluetooth issue on PC: Hey all, So i'm returining my Xbox elite V2 controller for the 3rd time. I had preordered the controller last year and since I reiceved the first one, bluetooth never worked properly. I've seen...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth Issues: So i've had this controller for less than a week, i bought it to use on rocket league and other games on my PC but i noticed that while its connected via bluetooth i get random disconnects and...
  9. Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC: Im Having problems with my elite controller series 2 disconnecting randomly while using Bluetooth. Ive updated firmware and windows and still have the problem. Its really upsetting paying almost...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...: When using my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller via Bluetooth on my Pixel 4 XL to play some Project xCloud, it works great. However, when I toss a pair of Bluetooth headphones...