Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guys, i'm not entirely sure how to describe the issue on my xbox one elite 2 controller but my character in FF14 on PC seems to move in a random... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChaChang 512, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. ChaChang 512
    ChaChang 512 Guest

Hey guys,

i'm not entirely sure how to describe the issue on my xbox one elite 2 controller but my character in FF14 on PC seems to move in a random direction for about 3 seconds every 15-20 minute of play. When it moves in that direction, none of my other buttons
    work. I tried to move the thumbstick in the opposite direction but it doesn’t stop the movement. I was initially using bluetooth to connect it to my pc and then i changed it to wired in homes that it will fix it (it did not). I even updated my firmware on
    my controller and made sure my windows is up to date to the latest version (4.8.1908.0) but that doesn't seem to work either.

When playing on Destiny 2, ill get a message thet pop ups saying controller has been disconnected instead of it moving.

Is this happening to anyone else? I don't think it's the typical "drifting" issue but seems to be a left thumbstick registering movement and/or connectivity to my computer issue.

:)

ChaChang 512, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  2. G̲̅][̲̅G̲̅] [ Win User

I have the same issue but with the normal elite controller my left stick is drifting and my other buttons are double clicking my firmware version is:2.3.2.2388.0
  3. ChaChang 512 Win User

Hello XBF Chris J,

I tried that last night and used the xbox one controller that came with my xbox one and it worked perfectly fine with none of the issues.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello ChaChang,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand you are having issues with the elite controller V2 staying connected via Bluetooth and hard-wire. Do you have other controllers you can test out on your Pc to see if the issue is specific to the
    elite controller? If you don't have another controller, would you be able to test out the elite on a different Pc?
  5. Panda-in-yale Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

My elite 2 when connected to PC via bluetooth loses connection and I am also experiencing sudden frame rate drops which I do not see when playing it with wired or keyboard or mouse. I did not had any issues with Elite 1 which connected via a usb
    dongle. I updated the controller and the bluetooth feature is broken. Anyone got it to work on PC via bluetooth without any issues?
    exactly the same issue here, have no problem with using my xbox one s controller on PC, but lots of disconnections and frame rate drops with elite 2
  6. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC) - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Connectivity

2. Elite 2 controller connect to PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite 2 controller connect to PC: Can Elite 2 controller connect the USB 2.0 interface on the computer by cable? 4436db29-937c-4be2-a04c-a6f3dc051a1d
  3. About the cable connection of the elite 2 controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    About the cable connection of the elite 2 controller: Can I use a usb2.0 type-c to usb-A cable to connect my elite 2 controller to the console? 8c09b2aa-76eb-432a-acab-08089566712c
  4. Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset: Is it possible on an Elite Controller Series 2 to connect a BlueTooth headset such as the Xbox 360 Wireless Chat Headset? e96b7131-04eb-4d15-9e16-881542d27ae4
  5. Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...: My elite controller worked for a couple of days wireless with no issues. Today I get home from work and it disconnects from the computer and turns off all the way. I uninstalled the wireless...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio: My xbox controller is connected to my PC through the wireless USB thing, it has been working fine since I got it about 6 months ago. My controller died yesterday (for some reason the light stayed...
  7. Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB)

in XBoX on Windows
    Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB): Hello, Accessories app is not available in windows store and i can't use the Elite controller because of it (detected as normal xbox controller), [img] Can you please help, Thanks...
  8. Comment connecter sa manette élite sur son téléphone ?[How to connect your elite controller...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Comment connecter sa manette élite sur son téléphone ?[How to connect your elite controller...: J'essaie de connecter ma manette elite elite sur mon téléphone qui est un OnePlus 5T par bluetooth mais il ne la détecte pas [Translation - I try to connect my elite elite controller to my phone...
  9. Problema de Conectividad Control Elite Xbox (Connectivity Problem Control Elite Xbox)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de Conectividad Control Elite Xbox (Connectivity Problem Control Elite Xbox): Hola buenas tardes queria ver si me pueden ayudar con un problema que tengo. Estoy intentando conectar mi control de xbox elite a mi pc, la pc es nueva la tengo hace un par de dias y eh visto...
  10. Microsoft Elite Controller will not connect to my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Elite Controller will not connect to my Xbox One X: At my wit's end. I have an Xbox One X and a Microsoft Elite Controller. I have had the controller for 2-3 years now and just a few days ago it started disconnecting. I was able to hook it up to a...