Xbox elite controller 2 D pad being glitchy

Discus and support Xbox elite controller 2 D pad being glitchy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello so my controller was working pretty good for about 6 months but about a week ago I started getting problems with my dpad. It’s registering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TreyH3, Dec 8, 2021.

1. TreyH3
    TreyH3 Guest

Hello so my controller was working pretty good for about 6 months but about a week ago I started getting problems with my dpad. It’s registering buttons on its own without being pressed and it’s not sticky or anything else with it. I was wondering how I go about this. This was a send in warranty controller replacement I got as well

:)

TreyH3, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there TreyH3 welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Is this happening on every game? Or always?
  4. TreyH3 Win User

It is already happening in and out of game
  5. BlastingAxis Win User

FAVORITE CONTROLLER

for the xbox one it would be my elite controller love the weight and the rubberized grips, for the 360 was the controller that the d-pad spun from a d-pad to a disc I don't really play any other consoles so lol
  6. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xbox elite series 2

i have the elite controller series 1 and elite controller series 2 and the only thing interchangeable is the D-Pad IE:- if you want the silver one form the elite controller series 1 onto the series 2 ... the under trigers and thumbsticks are of a different
    designs so will not fit .... i have just got both elite controllers out to make sure i am right in what i am saying

if this helps please up vote or mark as answered please
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller 2 D pad being glitchy - Similar Threads - elite controller pad

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Right d-pad/left thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Right d-pad/left thumbstick issue: My Elite Controller keeps inputting the right d-pad (or the right input on the left stick) which makes it impossible to navigate the UI and play games. How do I fix this issue? (my warranty ran...
  3. Series X/S D-pad for Elite controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X/S D-pad for Elite controllers: Are there any plans to release a hybrid style D-Pad for existing Elite controllers? 83d46f07-3963-4dd3-8501-8a018351cfb6
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller (7th pad now faulty!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller (7th pad now faulty!): Dear Microsoft, I have recently purchased my 7th Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, and this is the 7th one with unresponsive A & Y Buttons.. see the the link below for a video...
  5. Repair center lost my Elite Controllers D-pad and thumb sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair center lost my Elite Controllers D-pad and thumb sticks: Dear Microsoft / Xbox, My elite controller was broken. I used chat to submit it for repair. I asked the employee if should include all the parts of my elite controller. He couldn't give me an...
  6. Controller elite d-pad issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller elite d-pad issue: When i connect my controller elite either wirelessly or with a cable to my xbox the d-pad does not work. i have checked button mapping and found no issue and tried a different controller that...
  7. Elite controller no longer works with chat pad unless power cable is inserted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller no longer works with chat pad unless power cable is inserted.: As above. I have tried the chatpad on another controller and it works fine on battery only. I have tried updating the controller with the chatpad attached but no update is needed. I've tried...
  8. Elite Control Pad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Control Pad: My daughter bought me an elite control pad for my birthday,May 3rd.It broke 20 days later.The RB button came off as I was playing.It has a 3 yr warranty bought from JB Hi Fi. Today it broke...
  9. XBOX ONE "ELITE" CONTROL PAD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE "ELITE" CONTROL PAD: My daughter bought me an "elite"control pad for my birthday,03 may. Today the right bumper broke. Something inside snapped and it now floats in it's bracket.It happened while playing For Honor. I...
  10. Elite Controller D-Pad Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller D-Pad Problem: Hi there! The "up" button on the d-pad of my Elite Controller has been a little inconsistent since purchase, and has now become very inconsistent - simply often doesn't register a press....