Xbox elite controller 2 question

Discus and support Xbox elite controller 2 question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was wondering if the new elite controller will work on the new Xbox coming out next year? a8360449-304d-4477-8b1d-de2f934cdfd5 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OPB K0rnph1ak3, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Xbox elite controller 2 question

I was wondering if the new elite controller will work on the new Xbox coming out next year?

:)

OPB K0rnph1ak3, Jul 22, 2019
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2

Hi Nex6bot,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this question. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, the USB-C cord that comes with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 can be used to charge the controller, as well as connect it to your PC or
    console so that you may use it in a wired capacity.

For further information concerning your Elite series 2 controller, I recommend the following support articles:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Since the question has been answered and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming!
  4. darrenmonk Win User

Elite controller grip fix

I have 2 elite controllers myself and out of warranty but both controllers have the grips and underside of the rubber coming off .

Question the new xbox 1 elite controller 2s are coming out in november here in the Uk but what proof do i have that the rubber is not going to start peeling of theses because if i order 2 that's £320 when the rubber starts coming off which isn't good at
    all for the price i might as well be paying for 2 scuf controllers . Is xbox giving any of us elite 1 uses a discount for buying elite 2s ? because owning the elite 1s where the rubber comes of in less than 12 months is not good and puts me off buying the
    new ones when they do come out .
  5. bowski477 Win User

"I find the lack of your Elite Controller disturbing."

Major Nelson tweeted about this yesterday.

Seeing some questions about Elite Controller availability so let me say this: they are sold out at most retailers around the world (1/2)

More Elite Controllers are arriving each week, but supplies may be limited until early Dec. (2/2)
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one elite controller thumbstick replacements

Thema:

Xbox elite controller 2 question

1. Xbox elite controller 2 question - Similar Threads - elite controller question

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.: I am going to buy the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, I live in the UK. It costs £160 to preorder, while the standard current Series 1 costs £120. Will the price drop to £120 after release, or...
  4. Very specific Elite Controller vibration question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very specific Elite Controller vibration question: OK, this question might not make any sense but I feel like I need to ask it somewhere. So I love the elite controller and its functionality. A few months back I replaced my old one (from 2016/2017...
  5. Question on Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox Elite Controller: I just purchased last week a Xbox Elite Controller. I really like it! However, you know how the thumb sticks are interchangeable? Well, when I go say hard to the left, hard to the right, up,...
  6. Elite controller service question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller service question.: Hello. So my elite controller has a broken left bumper and left stick drift as well as A and X buttons sticking from time to time. It's out of warranty and I know I will have to pay for a repair...
  7. Question about Elite control compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Elite control compatibility: I'm thinking to sell my old xbox one console and get a Special edition. I want to keep my elite controller so my question is... can i use my elite controller in a new xbox one S Console?...
  8. Elite Pro Tactical Audio Controller Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Pro Tactical Audio Controller Question: I have the Elite Pro headset and Tactical Audio Controller connected to my XBOX One and Elite controller. My friends have complained that they hear an echo from me while everything sounds normal...
  9. Xbox elite controller paddle question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller paddle question: Hey everybody just wanted to know before I get mad at my controller are the paddles supposed to be wobbly and kinda loose or are they supposed to be tight and not move at all?...
  10. Xbox One Elite controller question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite controller question: Is it possible to 'disable' the effect of downward pressure on stick of the Elite controller? I ask as I have a "heavy thumb". When I play COD of Battlefield 4, when I have to turn quickly I...