Xbox Elite Controller App fix attention needed

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller App fix attention needed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alight I purchase the xbox elite controller, works beautifully but here is the problem the app is the problem. Now the paddles are label p1 directly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SJohnathan, Oct 29, 2015.

1. SJohnathan
    SJohnathan Guest

Alight I purchase the xbox elite controller, works beautifully but here is the problem the app is the problem. Now the paddles are label p1 directly under is p2 other side top p3 and directly under p4 the problem the app reads p2 as p3 and p3 as p2. Xbox
    you need to review this problem and send out a patch to this app.

:)

SJohnathan, Oct 29, 2015
  2. jonburnage
    jonburnage Guest
    jonburnage, Oct 29, 2015
  3. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    XBF Chris J, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there SJohnathan!

This issue should be fixed now, please make sure your app is updated and if you're still seeing this issue try uninstalling and the app and re-installing it. Let us know how it goes Xbox Elite Controller App fix attention needed :)

Mister Maka, Oct 30, 2015
  5. BurnsieNH
    BurnsieNH Guest
    My app will not update, it says there was a problem with the update. I have tried a hard reset and factory reset and nothing changes

BurnsieNH, Nov 5, 2015
  6. BenimusReah
    BenimusReah Guest
    I am having the same issue with the app, says it needs an update but then immediately says there was a problem with the update. I suspect the app update to fix the trigger labels is corrupt or something like that. Just got off a chat with MS support, they
    said they are aware of the issue but still looking into it. Would be nice if the status page was updated to list this issue, Elite was released today in AU, going to be a lot of people with the same problem.

BenimusReah, Nov 5, 2015
  7. MarineRogue
    MarineRogue Guest
    Same problem. It's clearly NOT fixed Mister Maka

MarineRogue, Nov 5, 2015
  8. Xbox Elite Controller App fix attention needed

I have this same issue...did all the updates and resets xbox support instructed...ended up taking my xbox back under warranty and it did not fix the issue with the xbox accessories app.

This is an serious problem seeing as its an application issue or an update server issue.

This is not fixed.

Very disappointed in the app seeing as its the only source besides the windows 10 app which has issues too to manage the controller settings.

150 dollar product and lack luster application support. Going to be needing a fix soon or I see a loss in the future for xbox community support.

Scorpid Angel, Nov 6, 2015
  9. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there.

The issue you're having sounds quite different than the issue of OP. Go ahead and create a new thread detailing the trouble so we can best help you out.

Thanks!

Mister Maka, Nov 1, 2018
  10. Scorpid Angel Win User

I have this same issue...did all the updates and resets xbox support instructed...ended up taking my xbox back under warranty and it did not fix the issue with the xbox accessories app.

This is an serious problem seeing as its an application issue or an update server issue.

This is not fixed.

Very disappointed in the app seeing as its the only source besides the windows 10 app which has issues too to manage the controller settings.

150 dollar product and lack luster application support. Going to be needing a fix soon or I see a loss in the future for xbox community support.
  11. BenimusReah Win User

I am having the same issue with the app, says it needs an update but then immediately says there was a problem with the update. I suspect the app update to fix the trigger labels is corrupt or something like that. Just got off a chat with MS support, they
    said they are aware of the issue but still looking into it. Would be nice if the status page was updated to list this issue, Elite was released today in AU, going to be a lot of people with the same problem.
  12. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there.

The issue you're having sounds quite different than the issue of OP. Go ahead and create a new thread detailing the trouble so we can best help you out.

Thanks!
  13. BurnsieNH Win User

My app will not update, it says there was a problem with the update. I have tried a hard reset and factory reset and nothing changes
  14. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there SJohnathan!

This issue should be fixed now, please make sure your app is updated and if you're still seeing this issue try uninstalling and the app and re-installing it. Let us know how it goes :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller App fix attention needed - Similar Threads - Elite Controller App

2. Xbox Accessories App Can't Configure Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Can't Configure Elite Series 2 Controller: Before I begin, let me state that I have done all the standard things: update everything everywhere, turn off and on, factory reset, uninstall/reinstall, scan the internet, etc., so don't ask. I...
  3. Xbox accessories app unable to configure elite controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app unable to configure elite controller.: Recently ive changed the email address for my xbox account. After doing so the xbox accessories app prompted me to sign in, and after doing so I've been unable to configure my elite controller....
  4. Xbox Accessories app should have shift setting for controllers besides Elite Series 2.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app should have shift setting for controllers besides Elite Series 2.: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/xbox-accessories-elite-series-2 Xbox Accessories app has a different version for the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. In this new...
  5. Elite controller 2 won’t configure to pc Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller 2 won’t configure to pc Xbox app: Had a series 2 elite controller wont connected to thr app straight away and let me map the buttons. The controller was faulty so sent it back. Recived another and the app shows the controller but...
  6. Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller: After my inital setup of my Elite controller, the mapping was fine. However using the app now, it refuses to save the device name when I edit it, and the mapping data resets after i reconnect the...
  7. Renaming Elite controllers in the Xbox Accessories app is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Renaming Elite controllers in the Xbox Accessories app is broken: I have 2 Elite controllers, one named "Xbox" and one named "PC". When I open the Xbox Accessories app, now the one named "Xbox" shows as "Xbox Elite Wireless Controller". When I go into the...
  8. Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2: Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in my microsoft account on my windows and my...
  9. New issue with Xbox Elite controller and accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New issue with Xbox Elite controller and accessories app: Recent issue surfaced wither with the new elite controller dropping or update on the xbox console. You all know that one of the benefits of having an elite controller is all the customizing you...
  10. When xbox elite controller wont connect to accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When xbox elite controller wont connect to accessories app: I was going crazy trying to figure why i couldn't connect to the app, hopefully this helps 1st try connecting your old controller with the usb and connect to the app it should then unplug it it...