Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, my newly purchased Xbox One Elite is sitting in the same area as my Xbox 360. I've never had a single disconnect issue with my 360. The batteries... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Razmo-7AF3D3BE-4233-47C3-8B2A-9BB32C018C48, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly

Well, my newly purchased Xbox One Elite is sitting in the same area as my Xbox 360. I've never had a single disconnect issue with my 360. The batteries in the Xbox One Controller are fully charged or is the console sitting between metal plates, etc. Both
    my console and controller have the latest updates.

Basically, to date, I've only spent any time playing Forza 6. During AI game play, the controller will simply disconnect, alert me with a message to reconnect controller than it will reconnect automatically. I've also noticed, the controller won't connect
    when the power is turned on from the console at times. It also won't bind after this occurs. I have to do a hard reset in order for it to connect. I have not been asked or have has to use the bind function to date.

As mentioned, the problem is random, but it cannot be a problem caused by my environment or batteries. My 360 controller connectivity is rock solid as it has been since day one. It seems many others are experiencing the same issue with their Xbox One Wireless
    Controller. Microsoft, please address immediately.

Thanks,

Raz

:)

Razmo-7AF3D3BE-4233-47C3-8B2A-9BB32C018C48, Dec 11, 2015
  2. freemo999
    freemo999 Guest
    Problem with controller

Both of my controllers are also disconnecting randomly

FIFA is the main game affected suffered 10 disconnects in one half!

I do have my xbox in the next room so not sure what the range of the controllers are

freemo999, Dec 11, 2015
  3. Role Moss
    Role Moss Guest
    my wired xbox 360 controller keeps randomly disconnecting HELP

my wired xbox 360 controller keeps randomly disconnecting help me please

Role Moss, Dec 11, 2015
  4. CQQT Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

your controller shouldn't just disconnect randomly, try plugging the usb into your xbox and into your controller and try updating the controller.
  5. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Post September update issues

After the September update my controller is disconnecting randomly!
  7. Spanners619 Win User

Help why does Xbox one keep doing this?

and My controller randomly disconnects out of no where with over half a charge
  8. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Major Issues Since Latest Update

After the last update my control and more a lot of people is randomly disconnecting!
Thema:

Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly

1. Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Disconnecting

2. Xbox elite 2 controller disconnects from series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite 2 controller disconnects from series x: Happens often that I turn the console off using the controller, everything goes black like it’s shutting down and immediately turns back on but the controller lost connectivity to the console....
  3. Elite 2 controller disconnecting from Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller disconnecting from Series X: When the Series X has been on a while and i turn my controller back on it doesnt connect. The controller sync button on the xbox doesnt do anything either. I have to hard reset the console to get...
  4. Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?: I just bought this controller 2 weeks ago and am just now getting this very annoying issue... I bought this controller solely for the purpose of playing wirelessly and to replace my 1st gen Elite...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller 2 randomly disconnecting from Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 randomly disconnecting from Windows 10 PC: Dear team, I'm experiencing the same issue with my Xbox Elite Controller 2 that many users have experienced months ago: it's connected to my Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (not a dongle but an...
  6. My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop: Recently, my controller would stop allowing me to push buttons in the middle of a game. My controller is connected to my laptop via the cable it came with and I have tried multiple different...
  7. Has anyone had their controllers disconnect mid-game? My fully charged Elite V2 lost...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had their controllers disconnect mid-game? My fully charged Elite V2 lost...: This has never happened before and I’m curious if it may be related to this new dash. submitted by /u/Cynnthetic [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnects during gameplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnects during gameplay: Appears related or identical to other issues posted before, but there have been no resolutions. I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, paired it with my computer, and turned on a game....
  9. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Disconnect, and cannot reply to relating issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Disconnect, and cannot reply to relating issues: After years of searching, finally find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/elite-series-2-controller-disconnecting-issues/575ac2c0-c109-4241-9886-6eb898cac3de and...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller frequently disconnects and reconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller frequently disconnects and reconnects: This was never an issue with any of the 4 Elite 1 controllers I've had. Just earlier today my Elite Series 2 disconnected from the Xbox 3 times in 5 minutes. It happens multiple times during a...