Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, my newly purchased Xbox One Elite is sitting in the same area as my Xbox 360. I've never had a single disconnect issue with my 360. The batteries... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Razmo-7AF3D3BE-4233-47C3-8B2A-9BB32C018C48, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly

Well, my newly purchased Xbox One Elite is sitting in the same area as my Xbox 360. I've never had a single disconnect issue with my 360. The batteries in the Xbox One Controller are fully charged or is the console sitting between metal plates, etc. Both
    my console and controller have the latest updates.

Basically, to date, I've only spent any time playing Forza 6. During AI game play, the controller will simply disconnect, alert me with a message to reconnect controller than it will reconnect automatically. I've also noticed, the controller won't connect
    when the power is turned on from the console at times. It also won't bind after this occurs. I have to do a hard reset in order for it to connect. I have not been asked or have has to use the bind function to date.

As mentioned, the problem is random, but it cannot be a problem caused by my environment or batteries. My 360 controller connectivity is rock solid as it has been since day one. It seems many others are experiencing the same issue with their Xbox One Wireless
    Controller. Microsoft, please address immediately.

Thanks,

Raz

:)

Razmo-7AF3D3BE-4233-47C3-8B2A-9BB32C018C48, Dec 11, 2015
  2. freemo999
    freemo999 Guest
    Problem with controller

Both of my controllers are also disconnecting randomly

FIFA is the main game affected suffered 10 disconnects in one half!

I do have my xbox in the next room so not sure what the range of the controllers are

freemo999, Dec 11, 2015
  3. Role Moss
    Role Moss Guest
    my wired xbox 360 controller keeps randomly disconnecting HELP

my wired xbox 360 controller keeps randomly disconnecting help me please

Role Moss, Dec 11, 2015
  4. CQQT Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

your controller shouldn't just disconnect randomly, try plugging the usb into your xbox and into your controller and try updating the controller.
  5. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Post September update issues

After the September update my controller is disconnecting randomly!
  7. Spanners619 Win User

Help why does Xbox one keep doing this?

and My controller randomly disconnects out of no where with over half a charge
  8. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Major Issues Since Latest Update

After the last update my control and more a lot of people is randomly disconnecting!
Thema:

Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly

1. Xbox Elite Controller Disconnecting Randomly - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Disconnecting

2. Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..: I don't know where I can report this so I will try here. I believe I'm on"Bravo" on an X system. My controller has worked fine until today with 3 random disconnects/reconnects. Anything further...
  3. Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting: 2 day old elite controller 2 was working perfectly but now the connection may randomly turn off and it may take a few attempts to reconnect it which I do buy replugging the usb-c. To be clear the...
  4. Xbox elite series 1 controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller keeps disconnecting: I have a weird problem with an Xbox elite series 1 controller, which keeps disconnecting for a few seconds, then reconnecting, every few minutes, whilst playing Modern Warfare 2019. I've tried all...
  5. Xbox one elite controller series 2 Disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2 Disconnects: So I have already placed my repair service due to the controller likes to just disconnect randomly in the middle of a game, anyone had any luck on a fix? Been reading a lot of problems that this...
  6. Elite controller series 2 disconnects

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller series 2 disconnects: I just received my new Elite Series 2 controller. I am using it on my PC with windows 10 via Bluetooth. The first issue is that it disconnects randomly during the gaming. This seems not to be a...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller: Should i return the controller due to it not working? is there a fix. Yes i update my controller. 53091824-a591-4d01-abda-996f883c8ed1
  8. Elite controller series 2 disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 disconnects: I just received my new Elite Series 2 controller. I am using it on my PC with windows 10 via Bluetooth. The first issue is that it disconnects randomly during the gaming. This seems not to be a...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller disconnects on windows 10 using wireless dongle

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller disconnects on windows 10 using wireless dongle: I have 2 xbox elite controllers and 2 dongles.. the old one and the new nano. I have tried the dongles on 2 separate gaming computers and both have the controllers disconnecting randomly. I have...
  10. Xbox Elite controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite controller keeps disconnecting: I bought my elite controller a few months ago, I have the gen 2 version (I think - I bought it when it had just been released). I played Elder Scrolls Online for a couple months with it with no...