Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheoBrowne, Sep 17, 2019.

1. TheoBrowne
    TheoBrowne Guest

After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things.

- Microsoft Store pre-orders can not have their shipping address changed

- Microsoft Store pre-orders can not be re-created, as that will push you to the end of the priority (my pre-order is near the beginning, cancelling it would prevent that)

- The recommended process to keep my pre-order is:

1. Wait for it to ship

2. Call Microsoft to have them contact the carrier and have the shipment held

3. Drive to wherever they decided to hold it and pick it up

- If I have issues with this process, the only way to raise them is to make a forum post on answers.microsoft.com

Is this all correct information?

Thanks,

-Theo

:)

TheoBrowne, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed? - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Pre

2. Elite controller,rubber grips came off again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller,rubber grips came off again: Hi, I own the elite controller . For second time the grips unglued again . The first time you replace my controller but now it's impossible to speak with someone here in support. Whatever I choose...
  3. Xbox one elite controller grips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller grips: How do i get my controller grips replaced? Feeling like i was sold a faulty product. Why would i want to purchase another elite controller if these fall apart. Seems like a normal issue. Attempted...
  4. [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app: This is a very strange malfunctioning: my elite controller works ONLY inside the "Xbox Accessories" app. The controller gets detected, both wired and wirelessly, but the PC doesn't register its...
  5. My XBOX elite Controller is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX elite Controller is broken: My XBOX elite did not respond when connecting to a computer or XBOX ONE X, and the lights kept flashing. It broke down during the upgrade process. So, what can i do?...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks: Okay so I received my Xbox Elite Controller in the mail about a week ago and since receiving it I have had an awful time adjusting. I've noticed, at least in my case, that the thumbsticks on the...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN): I bought an Xbox One Elite Controller and not long after using it the Right Bumper falls off and cant be put back in. When I go to see if i can get it repaired or replaced its out of warranty and...
  8. Xbox elite controller sounds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller sounds: i cant hear the voice chat in games with my elite controller but i can hear them with my normal ones.i used two headphones.this is after i used the streaming on my laptop.please help...
  9. Pre order for elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre order for elite 2 controller: So xbox home screen pushing the pre order available now in uk for the new elite 2 controller, at a hefty £169 with release in 4 Nov. Who's pre ordering, who else is getting it and is it worth the...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada: Hi! I've been waiting for a long time for the new Elite controller, but it doesn't seem to be available for pre-order on the canadian website for now. When will it be?...