Xbox elite controller replacement

Discus and support Xbox elite controller replacement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; dear microsoft, a while back i tried to replace my controller i was unable to because of an error with the system, i was told to wait a week so when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Heroicsniperzzz, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Xbox elite controller replacement

dear microsoft, a while back i tried to replace my controller i was unable to because of an error with the system, i was told to wait a week

so when after a week i tried again, THIS time my INSURANCE expired so i was unable to again.

now im still stuck with an ELITE controller thats NOT functioning properly and has a partially torn off grip...

I’m pretty mad about the fact that i was told to WAIT so essentially my INSURANCE would run out.

but i really want it fixed, but i am not in the mood for Buying a new one, so i was wondering if i could get it Fixed for at least a small amount of money

:)

Heroicsniperzzz, Aug 5, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.
  3. bowski477 Win User

xbox one elite controller

Hello you can register to have your Elite Controller repaired or replaced here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Anyone know what to do for a broken Elite controller?

5. John Dowding Win User

Anybody else going through controllers?

My day One controller was problem free until a few months ago when I dropped it hard on one of the bumpers, my fault nothing to do with the controller. Replacement new controller was a sturdier build and was working perfectly. Had to replace console
    so got an Elite model with the Elite controller and I can confirm it is Elite.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Several controllers need repairs

They will replace/repair out of warranty controllers so long as they are not Elite controllers.
Thema:

Xbox elite controller replacement

1. Xbox elite controller replacement - Similar Threads - elite controller replacement

2. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in: So i sent in my Xbox Elite Controller after 6 months of owning it because it was getting bad stick drift. Playing Pubg, I had turned deadzone up to 17 and it was still drifting. Making me walk and...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Replacement: I have gone through all the online steps to try to get my Xbox One Elite controller registered so I can get it replaced but nothing seems to work. When I try to register the item I get an error...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia: Hi there, I purchased an Xbox Elite Controller from EB Games in Australia. Unfortunately, there is an issue with the menu button and it is eligible for a warranty replacement, however there is...
  5. Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Replacement: I have an Elite Controller that is now out of warranty and the rubber grips on the sides have started to fall off. This was a $150 purchase and I really feel like this should not be happening....
  6. Elite controller replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller replacement?: I’ve had my elite controller now for some time and my right trigger is just going off for no reason, im assuming its just because of its age but i wanted to see if it was covered or could be...
  7. The replacement promotion for the elite controller and the known stick drift issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The replacement promotion for the elite controller and the known stick drift issue.: I will start by saying I understand they give you a year from the date of activation to claim this promotion and in my case, I procrastinated a bit. I also have quite a bit to take care of day to...
  8. Micorsoft Elite controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Micorsoft Elite controller replacement: I recently purchase and elite controller, and it is already have issues with analog sticks to where they drift without even moving them. It is under 90 day warranty so every time I try and undergo...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller replacement not functioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller replacement not functioning: Hi, I have been trying for ages to contact support about my Elite controller that was recently replaced. The replacement works fine except for the fact that I can't use a headset with it. I've...
  10. XBOX ELITE Controller registration, warranty, and replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ELITE Controller registration, warranty, and replacement: Split from this thread. My controller not only had the right bumper become unusable, but the rubberized grip has started to peel away from the controller body.. I have been so careful with...