XBOX Elite controller return policy

Discus and support XBOX Elite controller return policy in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a defective xbox elite controller at Best Buy but i missed the 15 day return date. The manager told me to contact the manufacturer to get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GGBQ, Feb 12, 2019.

1. GGBQ
    GGBQ Guest

I bought a defective xbox elite controller at Best Buy but i missed the 15 day return date. The manager told me to contact the manufacturer to get a refund. So i was wondering if i can take this to a microsoft store near me to return it. I need an answer
    ASAP cause the 30 day return policy is in the next day or two.

:)

2. GLASS GH0ST Win User

Hi there,

There are always a few options when dealing with returns or replacements for defective purchases.

Its always best practice to understand consumer law for your region for example is the 15 day return policy a best buy rule or consumer law? On top of that there is usually a manufacturer's warranty to cover the device in case of faults.

If you are outside of the legally mandated return window, I suggest going to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  3. Smwutches Win User

The Microsoft Store would only return it if you bought it from there. You can set up a replacement through Xbox, but refunds would have to go through the retailer it was purchased from.
  4. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

The only thing you can do is set up a service repair at this point as the others have stated and it will depend on exactly what went wrong with the item.
  5. SoloMem0 Win User

Hi there,

Refunds would have to be provided by the seller. There is no transaction with Microsoft so they are not able to provide a refund.

Hope that helps.
  6. killerkaesar Win User

The only thing you can do is set up a service repair at this point as the others have stated and it will depend on exactly what went wrong with the item.
    Hello!

As Pyrosplayhouse was saying the best thing to do will be send the controller for a repair, here is the link to that page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

under support resources at the bottom of the page :)
Thema:

1. XBOX Elite controller return policy - Similar Threads - Elite controller return

2. Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped: I dropped my standard Xbox controller from a height of 1-2ft and now it doesn't pick up sounds through the mic. I had exactly the same problem with my last controller and it makes it unusable. I...
  3. Elite Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Repair: Hi, I have had my elite controller for years, and love it dearly. The grips wore off and I lived with that for the past year or so, but now my left stick is starting to drift. I would much rather...
  4. XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?: I've got one of the launch controllers, the magnets to hold the sticks in are fine on the connection but rattle like mad when moving about, tested on a friends one and the balls of his sticks do...
  5. My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller is out of warranty: My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed d158ffc4-1658-4f08-a629-919fcfffb54e
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller: My elite controller for my xbox is in pretty rough shape, I have my grips peeling off my LB is broken and my right stick is drifting. My controller is a couple of years old but it has come to my...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio: My xbox controller is connected to my PC through the wireless USB thing, it has been working fine since I got it about 6 months ago. My controller died yesterday (for some reason the light stayed...
  8. Returning my Xbox one elite controller for repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning my Xbox one elite controller for repairs.: My problem is that I have submitted my xbox elite controller to be repaired and my shipping status still says they have not received it yet. The problem is that the shipping service I used is...
  9. Problem return Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem return Elite Controller: Hi guys, I bought a Xbox One Elite controller in december 2016 and until recently, was very happy with it. But some problems appeared since few months : grips are not glued anymore, and the left...
  10. Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help: I'm having quiet the experience with my Elite controller, and quiet frankly i find myself out of ideas. Summary: Bought an Elite controller in October, it had a defective/drifting badly left...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox elite return policy