Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects

Discus and support Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After not playing my Xbox for a while I fully updated my Xbox one after connecting to my internet . Everything is all good and swell using my regular... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/seasaw9, Jan 10, 2022.

1. /u/seasaw9
    /u/seasaw9 Guest

After not playing my Xbox for a while I fully updated my Xbox one after connecting to my internet . Everything is all good and swell using my regular battery controller *update this even happens to a normal controller with batteries . I’m fucking pissed off with this problem

The problem begins when i finish updating my games that I take out my bloody 300$ + controller that is supposed to last a lifetime CONSTANTLY disconnects and honestly I’m unimpressed after searching online for a fix as there’s 100’s or other forum accounts explaining the same thing fairly recently and up to this date from what I read even sending your controller in after a 90$ fee because of warranty peoples “new” controllers are experiencing the SAME problem. So I’ve come here to express my concerns and problem hopeful there is someone out there that has solved this problem on their own and willing to share their free of charge . I feel scammed I should also note that when my controller disconnects my connection to Xbox live disconnects so unless I’m getting EMP’d irl I don’t know if I’ll be playing anytime soon and wasted a gold live subscription.

Solutions I’ve tried ; connecting controller directly to my Xbox via cable and updating firmware in settings (surprised that it managed to stay connected long enough as this issue persists even while connected to a power source)

Read somewhere and that 5g and 2.4 tend to interferes with the connection somehow , debunked this by the process of elimination disabling one and leaving it be other open vice versa . With wired connection and wireless connection with controller to try each time (same problem)

I’ve had the Xbox elite controller fully charged and playing for like maybe maximum from boot up to getting into a pubg game , get into a game, drop and loot , kill 2 people and immediately the controller disconnects while looting body . And this issue was the first time I’ve experienced since using the controller and hasn’t stopped happening since .

Any help is appreciated and for those of you who experienced this issue before feel free to express your concerns and feelings towards this subject as I believe this is a faulty problem on the controller and we all deserve help with this .

submitted by /u/seasaw9
    [link] [comments]

/u/seasaw9, Jan 10, 2022
  2. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth disconnect issue

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller

Since the Elite Series 2 has the battery built in, then you cannot change them. If the controller is constantly disconnecting, and you have no issues with your other controllers, then you are better off taking it back and either get a replacement or money
    back.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello UpsetXboxGamer, I did some research on this subject and it seems that it is not only you who have problems connecting to the control.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/comments/s...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.

Try to perform the procedures of the link below, however if they do not work the ideal would be to wait for some update from Microsoft.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite

Hello ErdemGünseli,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is disconnecting constantly when using Bluetooth. We have a support article that provides

solutions for Bluetooth issues on Windows 10
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    ErdemGünseli!
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects - Similar Threads - elite controller series

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello I have the elite series 2 and for the first month everything was fine but more recently my mic has been cutting in and out with it I have the Xbox stereo headset by the way and my friends...
  3. Elite series 2 controller connection

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 controller connection: So I came home from work and my fiance told me my controller wasn't working. She said our son was playing on the Xbox with it and then turned it off. And little later he turned it back on and it...
  4. What is going on with Elite Series 2 Controller A button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Elite Series 2 Controller A button?: Hello guys! I purchased this controller two weeks ago and today is the second one that I return to the local store for replacement because of a percentage of 'A' button presses that are not...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC: I had bought an elite series 2 controller on kijiji, and as I have found out the guy who owned it before had updated it on his Xbox, with a firmware that doesn’t work on the Xbox accessories pc...
  6. Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?: Hi, I have a Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that has a drift on the left thumb stick, It is registered on the MS website, but when I try to raise a warranty when I click the "Enter a new...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - "doesn't support new firmware on PC"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - "doesn't support new firmware on PC": Hi, I'm posting this here because I'm curious to see if anyone else is running into this issue. Recently upgraded from Xbox One to PC and I'm looking to set specific binds, but I'm not able to...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?: I have an elite series 2 that I bought in December. If I use it wirelessly, the right thumbstick stops working. I can use all other buttons and sticks. I can even click the right thumbstick but...
  9. Xbox elite controller series 2 P1 paddle problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 P1 paddle problem: Hello, I've received my new elite controller series 2 and I like so far my only problem is the P1 paddle is not clicky like the rest but it's working fine. Tried to replace it with the opposite...
  10. Deeply disappointed with XBox Elite Controller Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Deeply disappointed with XBox Elite Controller Series 2: Initially i just wanted to share my feedback with MS, but since the xbox website was sending me here for feedback i will just tell you all how deeply disappointed i am by the Elite Series 2...