Xbox elite controller series 2 LB not working properly and left stick not pressing in.

Discus and support Xbox elite controller series 2 LB not working properly and left stick not pressing in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my series 2 elite controller has some faults with the LB and left stick which wasn't my fault and started happening some day. The controller is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakubR8, Sep 11, 2022.

1. JakubR8
    JakubR8 Guest

Xbox elite controller series 2 LB not working properly and left stick not pressing in.

Hi my series 2 elite controller has some faults with the LB and left stick which wasn't my fault and started happening some day. The controller is still in warranty but apparently i need to pay £34 for something to be sent to me to fix it?? please help.

:)

JakubR8, Sep 11, 2022
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

I would say yes. A lot of elite controllers (series 1 and 2) have several manifacturing problems, the most common are RB/LB malfunctioning and sticks.
  3. L2D- Win User

Elite series 2

Hey I have got an Elite Series 2 controller the day it was released and it's a really good controller in my opinion. The only thing that I have a problem with is the bumpers LB and RB. They move twice when pressed instead of once like it should. I try moving
    tabs on Xbox Home by pressing the bumpers and it goes to far right or left kind of annoying at times.

Other than that its a good controller the trigger stops are nice as well and the paddles are smaller than the Previous Elite Controller.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Manual(s)

I'm assuming this is using the on screen keyboard on your console (links didn't work for me)? If so the 'L' controls refer to LB (Left Bumper just above the analogue stick), LT (Left Trigger just behind the left bumper) and LS (Left Stick both the left and
    right sticks have a function where you can press them in as if they were a button).
  5. Zero420override Win User

Microsoft should improve their Xbox One Controllers via quality

I agree, the only controller I have that works properly is my elite. All the controllers I have either have triggers that don't work right or the left thumb stick wont work in the up position.
  6. KingOfTheRen Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

The Series 1 paddles and sticks are not designed to work with the Series 2 unfortunately, they do not stick/fit on properly. I understand the paddles for the Series 2 were purposely made smaller as many Series 1 users complained about accidentally pressing
    the paddles as they were too large. I would love and think it would be a smart idea for Xbox to sell various extra accessories for the Series 2. I used to use a tall dome stick on my right stick with the Series 1 and they only included a tall normal stick
    with the Series 2.
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller series 2 LB not working properly and left stick not pressing in. - Similar Threads - elite controller series

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth Issue: I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and it is already having issues connecting and staying connected to bluetooth on Windows 10. I have already downloaded the Xbox Accessories...
  3. Sync issue on the Elite series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Sync issue on the Elite series 2 controller: I have been having issue with my controller staying connected to my Xbox series S. I have noticed that the Xbox Button will flash like it's trying to connect to the console, but it loses its...
  4. Unacceptable deadzone and subsequent stick drift on elite series 2 controllers out the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unacceptable deadzone and subsequent stick drift on elite series 2 controllers out the box.: So this is my second brand new elite series 2 controller, with the exact same problem out the box within the first hour of use. I got the last one as of 20 sep 2022. I suspect anyone playing FPS...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller right thumbstick doesn’t click.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right thumbstick doesn’t click.: I’ve had my Elite Series 2 controller for a little while with no overall problems, but for a while I’ve been dealing with an issue on my right thumb stick. No matter what joystick I switch it to,...
  6. Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller on December 2, 2021. I have since experienced extreme issues with stick drift. Due to the class action lawsuit, I should have a 1 year warranty on the...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 controllers (xbox series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite series 2 controllers (xbox series S): Since the last update on the elite series 2 (changing the home button colour) my controller won't work at all . I literally tried everything and all my other controllers work just fine , she flash...
  8. Xbox controller Elite Series 2.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller Elite Series 2.: Hello. So, I'm not very sure if it's just an adjustment for the elite controller or what but when I go into Xbox accessories and configure my controller I see that there is an option to change...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller - stick drift. Unable to return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller - stick drift. Unable to return: Hi, I'm in the Czech Republic, in a small town just outside of Prague. My Elite Series 2 controller has stick drift on the left stick that constantly drifts upwards. It does this in all games...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue: My Xbox elite series 2 controller has had its fair share of issues but this one is by far the most annoying, I was in the middle of a game when my paddles didn’t work, I looked down at my...