Xbox Elite controller series 2 left stick/dpad issue

Discus and support Xbox Elite controller series 2 left stick/dpad issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My elite controller has been working well since last Christmas. Just today, when I plugged it in, my controller curser started moving to the left. On... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MrBlueburry, May 11, 2021.

1. MrBlueburry
    MrBlueburry Guest

My elite controller has been working well since last Christmas. Just today, when I plugged it in, my controller curser started moving to the left. On all programs across my pc it does this. I cant even configure my controller in xbox accessories because it keeps going left to the help thing. Please help me.

:)

MrBlueburry, May 11, 2021
  2. MrBlueburry Win User

Thank you for trying to help me. Unfortunately, I have already visited those sites and went across the web and no one has an issue like mine. I have found no information on how to fix it. Best thing i can do is send it in for repairs.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

4. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

Hello,

I am having an issue with my fight stick on the Xbox one. Switching controls for the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick) is not recognized by the Xbox. The system will only recognize the stick as a DPad. I tested this with the controller tester in the Xbox
    settings.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Are there any solutions?

I am using a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick on the Xbox One X. The Fight Stick has a small switcher for changing the controls of the stick (DPad, Left- or Right-Stick).

Thanks in advance.
    Hi there ;)

Did you try changing usb ports? Maybe using the ports on the back will work
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

how do i raise and lower volume on xbox one s

You can do that with the Elite Series 2 controller. You have to add your home theater to your Xbox if you haven't already.

Using the Xbox Accessories app I added the Volume up, down and mute to the dpad up, down and right to my 3rd preset on my Elite Series 2 controller.
  6. BlueHadden Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

There is a little spring like deal under the joy stick that can get worked with until it no longer works properly. From what i have researched i have not persomally pulled one apart to see exactly for myself on a regular controller
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite controller series 2 left stick/dpad issue - Similar Threads - Elite controller series

2. How do I update Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    How do I update Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows: It is currently running firmware 4.7.1872.0, and I was hoping to bring its firmware up to the insiders version, but it's not showing up in the Xbox accessories app on Windows 10. I've opted in to...
  3. Elite Series 2 + Xbox One Controllers Samsung TV Steam Link Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 + Xbox One Controllers Samsung TV Steam Link Issues: Is anyone having issues with their Xbox Controllers with Samsung Smart TV's, when on their Steam Link app? Ever since the firmware update for both controllers, the mapping is completely messed up...
  4. The A-button opens Steam overlay with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A-button opens Steam overlay with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Windows: Hello all, My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is unusable when used wirelessly on my Windows PC. I have seen multiple threads mentioning the exact problem I'm having, which is that the A button...
  5. Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with...: I have no idea what is going on, it only does this when I'm connected with Bluetooth on pc. I don't have an Xbox available to me to see if it does the same on there and it works just fine when I...
  6. I cannot connect my elite series 2 xbox controller to the xbox accessories app in windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my elite series 2 xbox controller to the xbox accessories app in windows 10: The xbox accessories app (that manages the settings for the elite series 2 controller) will not recognize the controller. I get the following message. When I plug the controller in by usbc/usb...
  7. xbox elite series 2 controller firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    xbox elite series 2 controller firmware update: so apparently the elite 2 controller had a beta update through the xbox insider program which i was UNAWARE of. I always use my elite 2 controller wirelessly through bluetooth on pc but, today i...
  8. Xbox Series 2 Elite controller - rear paddles none work. Brand new

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series 2 Elite controller - rear paddles none work. Brand new: I'm not sure what im doing wrong, the controller is plugged in via usb and all other buttons and sticks work. Pressing any paddle i get no input. I have no idea what im doing wrong and this is...
  9. Elite series 2 controller and Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller and Bluetooth: I have a new elite series 2 Xbox controller which I use to play Fortnite on a Windows 11 PC. However; when I play via Bluetooth, my character is uncontrollable, and any move that l make results...
  10. Unable to edit buttons on Elite 2 Series Controller (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to edit buttons on Elite 2 Series Controller (PC): Unable to edit buttons on Elite 2 Series Controller (PC). Every time I open the Accessories app in Win 10, I get the error in the picture... Is there anyway to fix this to edit my buttons?...