xbox elite controller series 2 replacement with warranty

Discus and support xbox elite controller series 2 replacement with warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I send my controller in to get replaced will I get a new controller back or a refurbished one? 7a052108-57f9-4f3d-82b2-47545dbb54c3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnthonyParks2, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

1. xbox elite controller series 2 replacement with warranty

when I send my controller in to get replaced will I get a new controller back or a refurbished one?

:)

AnthonyParks2, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

3. XBA_Hype Win User

Best xbox one controller?

my standard Xbox one S white controller is still going strong after a good year so far. i also have a standard sky blue Xbox one controller which still going strong. there were some elite series 2 controllers which had a manufacturing problem but Xbox are
    replacing those in warranty if they have the problem. overall the elite series 2 is a good controller.

if you purchase from a third party source i would recommend getting cover with it so if anything goes wrong you can replace it for free.
  4. Eden0032 Win User

XBox Elite Series 2 Not Working right and now out of warranty

Hi there.

The warranty for the Elite Series 2 controller in the US is 90 days from the day of purchase. After this period, the controller is considered out of warranty and is therefore not eligible for a replacement. If you took out extended warranty from the retailer
    then this might be an option for you.

If not, I suspect $99 for a replacement is still cheaper than buying a new out from Amazon.

I hope this helps.

-
  5. under_scored Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 Warranty

Unfortunately, your warranty period expired in February. For Elite Controllers, it's 12 months in the UK and 90 days in the US (unless purchased in an Elite bundle, which is 12 months). If you attempted the RMA process prior to the warranty expiring, customer
    support might make an exception.

Personally, I would keep contacting support regardless of the warranty period expiring, as Microsoft knows these controllers are defective. In the US, there was an unofficial program offering a one-time free replacement to Series 1 owners.

For anyone else reading this response in the future:

Never buy Xbox Elite Controllers, including Series 2. They are overpriced and faulty.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
Thema:

xbox elite controller series 2 replacement with warranty

1. xbox elite controller series 2 replacement with warranty - Similar Threads - elite controller series

2. My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop: Recently, my controller would stop allowing me to push buttons in the middle of a game. My controller is connected to my laptop via the cable it came with and I have tried multiple different...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering: Hi, straight out of the box and the A button is not registering every 30 or so presses. You can see it happen in Test Mode. Is there any fix for this or should return the controller? It's...
  4. xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello, My sons controller series 2 is failing, the bumpers don't work anymore, its less than a year old, I understand this is an issue that is widely known now, I would like it replaced asap...
  5. XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER: Hello everyone, I want to talk about my experience with this "premium" controller. To get straight to the point, this $200 premium controller didn't last 7 months for me until it started having...
  6. New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!: Hi, i bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller 5 months ago. Worked fine for 2 months, then one of the toggles had an issue. No problem I thought, its passed the Amazon return daye but its...
  7. Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Warranty:: So I’ve had the elite controller series 2 for about 8 days now, I bought it from Target for my birthday and I asked for the 3-Year warranty, which I got, but I’m not exactly sure how to apply it....
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: A little while ago I bought an Elite Controller series 2 and I have noticed that the case might be the cause of stick drift. The controller doesnt quite fit in the case and when the case is zipped...
  9. Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?: I lost my container with charging dock and accessories for my XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller. Is there a way to order a new case that includes the buttons?...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller Turns off Randomly

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller Turns off Randomly: Hi, ive noticed that my controller turns off randomly when gaming on windows 10 i have warranty on device but i dont have receipt can you use serial numbers? Also what are the next steps because...